What's new

Did Cheetah not get any adjustments?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
As for as I know there is still no balance patch notes and I have been waiting for a thread to pop up on the cheetah adjustment but there hasn't been.. was she ignored in the stream?

They failed to address her lack of tools in the mid game. For a rush down character she has no rush down tools. Blood lunge is easily stuffed by players looking for it. She really needs a forward advancing string. Her d2 needs to have the hitbox widened and j1 needs more block stun. It's currently -12 which makes no sense for a rush down character. Also the recovery on the trait needs to be reduced.

Espio

Kokomo
They failed to address her lack of tools in the mid game. For a rush down character she has no rush down tools. Blood lunge is easily stuffed by players looking for it. She really needs a forward advancing string. Her d2 needs to have the hitbox widened and j1 needs more block stun. It's currently -12 which makes no sense for a rush down character. Also the recovery on the trait needs to be reduced.
She doesn't have good advancing strings because of how good blood lunge is, not many rushdown characters have a get in tool that low profiles lots of projectiles even mid ones and she can cancel it into safe jump normals that on hit lead to over 400 damage for a bar. Jump 3 is hard to anti-air sometimes even if you're looking for it and if you're focusing on doing that Cheetah can do close lunge or dash up/walk in on you. It's a matter of mixing up your approach because you never have to commit to the lunge. Her down 2 hitbox goes under some jump attacks too, it's undersold in my opinion. She now has a mid starting plus on block string with mix ups in it. She's actually good, but that's one of her only real weaknesses: her neutral and wake up game. She should have some weaknesses to keep her in check. She's supposed to suffer in neutral because of how good her mix is.