What's new

Dick Grayson (Hruza Da Bruza) vs Damian Wayne (Lord of the Fly) @ KIT 2015

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
No Reason NW can't upset some of the top tiers like Batgirl, Aquaman, MMH.

Just stay the fuck away from HG, Zod (I'll beat any Zod in my way btw) and Cyborg.

Reactions: Ram

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
This is a mildly interesting money match until you realize that I already won against all NW mirrors in online casuals.

Bow to your golden god.

Last edited:

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I won't be competing in Injustice at KIT if I go though. I haven't practiced the game somewhat seriously since before SCR and even though I was mostly playing WoWo back then to help teach Anton the game.

This is a mildly interesting money match until you realize that I already won against all NW mirrors in online casuals.

Bow to your golden god.
Don't make me post the 10-2 ass whooping.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I won't be competing in Injustice at KIT if I go though. I haven't practiced the game somewhat seriously since before SCR and even though I was mostly playing WoWo back then to help teach Anton the game.

YOUR
SCORES
:joker:

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
When did we do this?
Oh shit, like sometime in 2013 I think. Hold dat

My account was hacked, that wasn't me breh. You can't prove anything.

And that was in 2013 nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
2013 Injustice never happened, unfortunately there are a few individuals who can never let go of the past since that was the only time they were relevant...
I bodied P2W over and over and over again with Ares during the first month of release. He has to hold dat.