What's new

Tech DF1 AA Grab tech(corpse hop, ambiguous cross up, stuffing and reversing certain wake ups.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
@hp hatecraft @fr stack question
since this doesnt hit meaty like say a nj after MB WC, im guessing it could be dashed out off or even d2ed on a read?
not near my console atm and ill check for myself later but just incase any of you guys have the info on hand now
you are correct. I havent tried it in a real match yet so im not sure if its reaction-based or on a read. But Superman can dash under and punish with F2. Luckily double dash into standing 1 is a meaty, so you might be able to make them fear s.1 and go for a NJump.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
@hp hatecraft @fr stack question
since this doesnt hit meaty like say a nj after MB WC, im guessing it could be dashed out off or even d2ed on a read?
not near my console atm and ill check for myself later but just incase any of you guys have the info on hand now
yeah wot nooby said , grundy can aa throw grundy out of any corpse hop shenanigans too lol

Has anyone noticed that his AA throw stuffs out batmans b3 and f3? Im pretty sure you can do it mid string too, but having a hard time testing because the AI wont do the B3 if you block the hits before.

what happens if they jump back does the WC - cancel?
Nope, lol. If I notice they like to jump back, usually cancel a regular WC into a D2, 1,1,Swamp hands MB.

I find alot of people arent jumping back off the AA throw though, people seems to always wake up or jump forward.