What's new

Tech DF1 AA Grab tech(corpse hop, ambiguous cross up, stuffing and reversing certain wake ups.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Sorry if this is already known. I am trying to breathe some life back in the Grundy forums.

Basically, you end your BnB with a TTG(AA Grab) or better yet, you can go into these set ups off just a raw AA grab. From there, yoy forward dash twice, and you can time the J2 so that it will or will not cross up. (Please note that some jumping normals will stuff certain wake ups)
This is character specific since there are some wake ups that will trade, and some wake ups that can escape this entirely. There are some characters that cannot wakeup out of this at all. Sorry I can't explain it more since I'm at work, but here is a video:

@ll Nooby ll
@Mikemetroid
@ETC AdmiralAugustus
@STORMS
@Klesk_1
@1man3letters
@Nonameformedude
@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@Josh Owens
@legion666
@CommonNick
@AK/RM GamerBlake
@RDK|Tyrant

Last edited:

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
This is awesome!!! Finally something to do against Supes!
The only problem I see is people back-dashing. But double dashing perfectly times a meaty standing 1, so if they think about doing anything other than wake-up, the 1 will hit.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I just dash once and take a leap of faith... switching which kick I do crosses up the player lol
I still have know idea what you're talking about, or how a cross up is accomplished lol. Could you make a vid or something that goes into detail.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i posted about this literally months ago , i feel like the doombawks of this forum
, no wait the ghost of fr stack , thats better ..
dont wanna sound like a prick but this shit happens like every week now someone sayin they have tech which i posted up months ago ,, please read the forums before you post ''tech''

HP Hatecraft

i posted about this literally months ago , i feel like the doombawks of this forum
, no wait the ghost of fr stack , thats better ..
dont wanna sound like a prick but this shit happens like every week now someone sayin they have tech which i posted up months ago ,, please read the forums before you post ''tech''
Get that shit out of here. I've been on the Grundy forums since day freaking one bro. On this god awful jumbled mess that is the Grundy forum, it's damn near impossible to find his known tech anyways. I've never seen this posted, and judging by a lot of these responses, a lot of people haven't either. But I'm sorry god Fr stack, even though I said I'm sorry if this is already known, please forgive me, the one sole creator of Grundy tech since May.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Get that shit out of here. I've been on the Grundy forums since day freaking one bro. On this god awful jumbled mess that is the Grundy forum, it's damn near impossible to find his known tech anyways. I've never seen this posted, and judging by a lot of these responses, a lot of people haven't either. But I'm sorry god Fr stack, even though I said I'm sorry if this is already known, please forgive me, the one sole creator of Grundy tech since May.
never said that i just dont feel stuff like this deserves its own thread , thats y i posted it in either the general discussion or the knockdown throw trap thread

HP Hatecraft

never said that i just dont feel stuff like this deserves its own thread , thats y i posted it in either the general discussion or the knockdown throw trap thread
Where it will never get seen again? Bro, it having it's own thread won't hurt nothing. Nobody post here anymore anyways.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Gentleman, gentleman, let's not fight over tech. It's always appreciated, known or not.

We all know the real culprit is @Mikemetroid and his horrible mod skills. That's why this forum is in shambles. :3 :3 :3

Also, @HP Hatecraft can you time it to hit each side? Or is it random how it crosses up? If you showed it in the video I must've missed it.

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This is some nice stuff. I have one thing to post for new tech after blue planet on the 5th since everyone is finding shit out with Grundy. Till then, I'm saving the dirtiness for myself

HP Hatecraft

This is some nice stuff. I have one thing to post for new tech after blue planet on the 5th since everyone is finding shit out with Grundy. Till then, I'm saving the dirtiness for myself
Gah, I hate holding out on tech. I understand holding out for a tournament, but it's like I want to see it now. Gets me giddy and frustrated at the same time. That being said, I can't wait to see what you post.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Gah, I hate holding out on tech. I understand holding out for a tournament, but it's like I want to see it now. Gets me giddy and frustrated at the same time. That being said, I can't wait to see what you post.
Yea I don't like doing it either but I plan on abusing this at blue planet. If I wasn't going and or didn't have a $50 Grundy mirror mm there, it would've been posted by now.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Gah, I hate holding out on tech. I understand holding out for a tournament, but it's like I want to see it now. Gets me giddy and frustrated at the same time.
I'd say it's less frustrating that failing to find anything of worth and not seeing anyone else finding something as well, at least in the long run :)

All the best, guys. It was a while since we've seen Grundy taken seriously on tournaments.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
@hp hatecraft @fr stack question
since this doesnt hit meaty like say a nj after MB WC, im guessing it could be dashed out off or even d2ed on a read?
not near my console atm and ill check for myself later but just incase any of you guys have the info on hand now

Last edited: