What's new

Dex-Starr Origin

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
For those wondering what the deal is it with Dex-Starr, well here is the small B Story from "Green Lantern (2005 series) #55" (Part of the Brightest Day Arc).

Yes, comics are crazy! Dex-Starr is actually considered the most vicious and violent of all the Red Lanterns.

GO RAGE KITTY, turning people into red sludge for over a decade!

We all know that the best DLC ever will be Superboy who has Krypto as a special move!

So the cat is smart enough to contemplate revenge and have complex emotions/desires but not smart enough to form proper sentences? Seems legit.

Animals in the real world already show the ability to hold grudges and avenge their owners without needing to talk. Grammar on the other hand...

Yes I'm aware of that, but normal animals don't generally have the ability to learn how to use tools and then somehow track down and murder gang members. That being said the post was 99.99% a joke.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yes I'm aware of that, but normal animals don't generally have the ability to learn how to use tools and then somehow track down and murder gang members. That being said the post was 99.99% a joke.
Crows man. Crows...

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Animals in the real world already show the ability to hold grudges and avenge their owners without needing to talk. Grammar on the other hand...

but then again... it is a fucking comic and it's about blue space dwarfs and their army of intergalactic coppers armed with a weapons made from distilled willpower... so yeah.. ... . . lets deconstruct it and talk about realism some more.

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
For those wondering what the deal is it with Dex-Starr, well here is the small B Story from "Green Lantern (2005 series) #55" (Part of the Brightest Day Arc).

Yes, comics are crazy! Dex-Starr is actually considered the most vicious and violent of all the Red Lanterns.

GO RAGE KITTY, turning people into red sludge for over a decade!

We all know that the best DLC ever will be Superboy who has Krypto as a special move!
Dude you should do more of these mini reveals. Start a series or something about origins or why so and so has so and so and is like so and so.... I would totally subscribe and it would totally motivate me to come on this site more :)

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dex-Starr's origin is the main reason I love the character. Makes me want to curl up into a ball and fucking cry.