What's new

Destruction combos Kenshi

MKR

Noob
what is exact timing of Kenshi slam and punch infinite yesterday i was try but kenshi is perform is slam again after 1 punch

MKRayden said:
what is exact timing of Kenshi slam and punch infinite yesterday i was try but kenshi is perform is slam again after 1 punch
What a coincidence, I also played Deception yesterday and one of the things I tried was that infinite. I was doing it too slow though. :?

ded

Elder God
check is the god @ mkd/mka combos, i still remember when he showed me the unblockable stuff after combos, i was wtf :confused:

MKR

Noob
DAVE101 said:
MKRayden said:
What a coincidence, I also played Deception yesterday and one of the things I tried was that infinite. I was doing it too slow though. :?
so you did or not

the slam is a otg, it only works online

you do the slam as they touch the ground, its suppose to be blockable, but isnt online.

you sidestep after every slam so you can slam again

but notice in slow motion how their backs are touching the ground, at that point it should be blockable, but thats the exact time u do the slam, and it only works online

it also works in mka online, but there is no sidestep cancel for the slams, you have to do a time release, which is slam, 222, slam, repeat

still no love for blockbreak :( sigh

thats what id like to know, how do u do blockbreak, lol

*thinks of popping in the old mkd disk*

hehe

ChecK said:
it also works in mka online, but there is no sidestep cancel for the slams
I know I'm going to sound really noobish by saying this but I didn't really get into mkd what exactly are sidestep cancels?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You sidestep after a special move and it resets the time limit on the special move so you can do it again. Like BRC, for instance, you can land a puke and sidestep, then puke again. Normally there is a time limit preventing you from doing another puke so you can't do this infinite...but sidestepping "cancels" that time limit.

This was removed from the game in the GC version of Deception.

XpArTy

Noob
MrSchpfmut said:
all i have to say is lol
Close your eyes and listen.
aah...

The sweet sound of brokednesness.
Thanks dude, I just figured out that I learn something new every day.

I love this site, I'm a n00b at games though :(

Konqrr said:
You sidestep after a special move and it resets the time limit on the special move so you can do it again. Like BRC, for instance, you can land a puke and sidestep, then puke again. Normally there is a time limit preventing you from doing another puke so you can't do this infinite...but sidestepping "cancels" that time limit.

This was removed from the game in the GC version of Deception.
O I see, so that explains what I see in the Destruction video when you guys do your Scorpion combos and you spear them twice. You do the first time then you move to the side and do it again.