What's new

Destroy my Frost Arctic Anarchy gameplay

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
So I played in a 3-person KOTH and was hoping for some constructive criticism from ya'll. Mainly from the regular frost players but anybody who wants to chime in, please do!
@vegeta , @scarsunseen , @NYCj360 , @JSF , @Marinjuana , @santanabar , @Wigy

A few things I noticed I need to work on:
  • I use the Dive kick perhaps a little TOO much lol. It's hard to punish for many players but I know that it can get me, and has gotten me in trouble before
  • F2...I can't help it. When Im at that sweet distance, every fiber of my being tells me not to do it because it's a bait, but my heart will go on.
  • I sometimes poke out of turn and get away with it, which I should definitely not do because it can backfire quickly
  • I probably need to use 22 more often.
If anybody notices other stuff, big or small, please share and perhaps we can all improve at the same time!

I start playing at 57:26 until the end: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/498331360

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
In the first match, you drop some of your inputs, but no big deal... that just takes time. You completely out-footsie that Johnny. I think you could work on timing your dive-kicks better vs projectiles, but that Johnny has a great fireball tbf. I like that you did DF2 on oki. Beats all options if timed right, except U3.

2nd set.. That Shang is letting you get away with whiffing F2 lol. That's all I really have time to watch right now. Less F2 :p I have that habit also.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
In the first match, you drop some of your inputs, but no big deal... that just takes time. You completely out-footsie that Johnny. I think you could work on timing your dive-kicks better vs projectiles, but that Johnny has a great fireball tbf. I like that you did DF2 on oki. Beats all options if timed right, except U3.

2nd set.. That Shang is letting you get away with whiffing F2 lol. That's all I really have time to watch right now. Less F2 :p I have that habit also.
Thank you for the feedback! Ive been using a lot more auger launches as a distance controlling tool
That F2 bro, the bane of my existence lol