What's new

DESCENT INTO MADNESS: MKFL WONDERED QUAN THREAD ( COMBOS/MATCHES/DISCUSSIONS)

FIRST ON MY LEARNING QUAN THREAD, IS A COMBO VID I PUT TOGETHER. EPIC MUSIC AND DESCENT COMBOS. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY, WHETHER YOUVE SEEN ALL HIS COMBOS OR NOT LOL.

FortaySeven

I don't care
Interesting seeing the strings that never get used.

Two things I noticed:
Try to use the brighter stages, it does help.
Put in the strings you are using either into the video or a number to reference to the strings in the comments (or both). I think this one's important. What good is it to see and try to learn combos when you don't know whats going on?

Two things I noticed:
Put in the strings you are using either into the video or a number to reference to the strings in the comments (or both). I think this one's important. What good is it to see and try to learn combos when you don't know whats going on?
. i got you, but editing is hard, and just annoying, hope you liked the vid anyway. i mean look at some of check and tyler lanterns vids, no inputs at all. but i understand your point. and good call on the stages, have a hard time deciding which ones to do vids on. and as far as never being used, the quan scene should give some a try, just saying.

Two things I noticed:
hey man, just decided im going to create a combo guide for whats in the video, so u know whats being done, like ill type the combo out, and put the list on this thread, and hope it helps.