What's new

Question - Sub-Zero Deleted Account.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I believe that they might not touch Grandmaster at all. If they heard us about wanting Unbreakable and Cryomancer being buffed, then it might work. They already nerfed Subby, so I don't think they need to nerf him anymore than this. If they nerf him, this will destroy his matches.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
If they want to buff him, they need to do only some things.

GM: Fix the Ice Klone whiffs in some occasions. And make the Air Ice Klone. They also need to fix the Ice Klone to freeze all the characters even in low side.
C: Make the Air Ice Hammer an EX. All the character do have EX Air stuff, and Subby is the only one not having it.
U: Fix the Parry in some attacks. And buff all the attacks when the Ice Aura is on.

And all the attacks on Cryo and Unbreak need to be buffed to on par with GM's attacks.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
GM should not get buffed. For fuck's sake, stop being greedy, you already 7-3/6-4 a good chunk of the cast.

Changes to unbreakable I think should be made:
-Blocking with ice aura active should grant SZ meter.
-Scaling on aura EX slide full combo should significantly decrease.
-Parry is now 2-4 frames.
-EX parry is 1f and has no damage scaling.
-Aura enhanced ice burst should be safe on block.
- (maybe) decreased startup on meterless aura.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
GM should not get buffed. For fuck's sake, stop being greedy, you already 7-3/6-4 a good chunk of the cast.

Changes to unbreakable I think should be made:
-Blocking with ice aura active should grant SZ meter.
-Scaling on aura EX slide full combo should significantly decrease.
-Parry is now 2-4 frames.
-EX parry is 1f and has no damage scaling.
-Aura enhanced ice burst should be safe on block.
- (maybe) decreased startup on meterless aura.
Agree with everything. Except I'd add parry has instant recovery when sub parries a projectile.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Honestly I think only unbreakable will get buffed. While I'm a little upset that Balanced Kenshi didn't win the poll, I'm happy for you guys as unbreakable is the only variation that I feel needed buffs more than kenshi. Also like Kenshi, he should have got buffs forever ago. Good luck guys.

Gm buff: Ex clone does not vanish when SZ blks an attack but trades with projectile jst like normal clone.

Seems like a realistic buff considering that you use 1bar and trade with projectile jst like normal clone. Would give SZ a chance against the cast that with limbs that goes through the clone.
What do you guys think?? Realistic or not??

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
It would be ridiculous to pile more changes onto an already busted character (speaking of unbreakable) instead of addressing the issues first, namely this:
https://testyourmight.com/threads/new-slide-got-0-57-damage-scale.59018/

That being said I could see them buff regular aura some more. It certainly could use about half of MB aura's dmg reduction,
also I really like the gimmick of being able to freeze opponents by spending the aura and a bar, maybe apply the effect to MB throw?

The only thing unbreakable needs is a decent anti-air and a faster parry startup. I would like to see them increase the startup of DB1 to make it a more reliable ant-air. The parry should either have a way faster startup or way faster recovery. I am against him being able to parry jump ins. The meterless parry is 6 frames opposed to ice clones 8. IMO it would be broken.

Lokheit

Noob
Honestly I think only unbreakable will get buffed. While I'm a little upset that Balanced Kenshi didn't win the poll, I'm happy for you guys as unbreakable is the only variation that I feel needed buffs more than kenshi. Also like Kenshi, he should have got buffs forever ago. Good luck guys.
Ed tends to do these polls either for trolling or because everyone in the poll will get what the poll says (buffs, game inclussion, whatever) so I don't think winning the poll means only you get buffed (it would be stupid from a developer perspective).

Imo sub should not recieve any buffs, Nrs should really start buffing the weaker characters if they are buffing sub I think they should only touch unbreakable because the other two are mid tier and that's where every character is supposed to be headed towards when balancing is occuring, if they buff a mid tier char it will most likely break the character and make it too strong just like mileena

Sub needs a faster d1 and d2 desperately , even GM needs it , yes GM needs something , deal with it.
7 frame d1 and a 9 frame d2 (especially cryo , Wats the point of having the best d2 in the game if it's so slow you can't even use it on reaction )
What does he need it for? For anti air he can literally put a clone on reaction, or he can do a s1 if his positioning isn't right for a clone, anti-cross ups? His s1 works well with that too, he doesn't need a faster d1, why would he? He isn't a character that gets pressured too hard so he doesn't need a good d1 to save him from pressure. Just because u lose to some match ups doesn't mean that he needs something, characters should have counters, if we were to look at all characters then all characters "need" something because there are some counters to them. (Mileena doesn't count cuz she a btch. Doesn't need anything)

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
SZ players...have cassie level 0.1 frame jab with full combo from it....still complain about d1

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Kill him and make a new Noob Saibot :DOGE

But for real grandmaster is perfect.

Make cryo's air hammer a overhead for instand air overheads and ex pop up. Make d2 3 frames faster and maybe give him a ice sword string for a lil bit more range.

Give unbreakable meter when blocking attacks and aura up. Parry should be 3 frames and ex 1 frame, parry should have less recovery after parrying a projectile, less damage scailing all around this variations moves like ex slide and ex parry during combos.

And nerf the grandmaster downplayers