What's new

Question - Grandmaster Deleted Account.

IF there is One Last Patch, What Buff/Fix Does Grandmaster Need Most?

• Fix the Female Hit Box Issue for him and ALL Characters

• Give him a Universal Mid Screen Quicker Low Starter which hit Confirms into Ice Ball

• Fix Phasing through the Clone

• Give him Faster Pokes

• Give him more Chip Damage Options

• Something Else

• Nothing he is Fine as he is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
His Grandmaster vortex is to corner the opponent and leave them in Klone Jail. It's a different type of vortex but a vortex nonetheless. Cryo it's his Cold Blooded string. Unbreakable.........

I must be crazy he only has 2 variations right??
Cold blooded isn't plus enough to guarantee a vortex unless you do ex ice blast into F12 which costs meter. And the hammer knockdown is good advantage but they aren't FORCED to guess like a real vortex.

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
Cold blooded isn't plus enough to guarantee a vortex unless you do ex ice blast into F21 which costs meter. And the hammer knockdown is good advantage but they aren't FORCED to guess like a real vortex.
Yup, exactly. Also want to add that even with cold blooded into EX Iceball it isn't a vortex, just a reset, because you can't loop it from your low starter (unless you want to use another 2 bars on a meter hungry variation on top of the one used for the first reset). From the hammer knockdown they can beat you with armor, and if they don't have meter they can backdash or stay on the ground so you have to make reads and option selects.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
I can't believe people are seriously asking for buffs to GM. In addition to corner clone spam, lets give him fast normals and pokes? Smh!!!!
People are seriously asking for him to get a vortex too (corner clone is already a vortex of sorts)? I'm in such disbelief that I just quoted myself smh!!!!

Landonio

n00b
1. D1 needs to be 8 frames
2. EX Clone needs to take 2 hits to go away on block

Nothing else. Fixing female hitboxes and gravity of crouching opponents would be universal changes that would indirectly help Sub-Zero, not Sub-specific changes.

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
1. D1 needs to be 8 frames
2. EX Clone needs to take 2 hits to go away on block

Nothing else. Fixing female hitboxes and gravity of crouching opponents would be universal changes that would indirectly help Sub-Zero, not Sub-specific changes.
So pretty much you want your opponent to remain trapped in the corner as you spam ice klone/low poke?