What's new

Decommission: Characters that shouldn't be in Injustice 2

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
There's a lot of talk about who we want to see in the new Injustice game, but let's talk about who we DON'T want to see. That could be because there are better choices elsewhere, because they were broken in the last game, or any reason at all.

There's no way to do this without ticking some fans off, and no disrespect, but I don't get Poison Ivy in this game. Granted, most of my knowledge of her comes from the animated series, but she doesn't seem like the brawler type, and seeing her combo people is too friggin weird.

Same thing goes for Constantine. I used to read Hellblazer comics. And yeah, John could kick someone in the nads, but a four to six hit combo? I'm not convinced that would fit him as a character.

Reactions: GAV

myri

Time Warrior
Cyborg.

Side note: I'll bop you all with my Ivy come release.

Side side note: only joking about cyborg I don't care who they add now since I have about a dozen characters to play anyway.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Bane, like Grundy, should've been left off the roster.
Supergirl is very meh, to me.
Circe would've been better than Cheetah, but Wonder Woman needs a villain.

I think that's it.

Oh, and Damien's a little bitch.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Poison Ivy- No need for her with Swamp Thing around.

Mr Freeze- Why is he needed with Captain Cold around?

Scarecrow- Would have preferred Spectre, Nekron or Phantom Stranger

Catwoman- No need for her with Cheetah around

The Joker- Stay dead!!!

Basically more than half of the Batverse characters already known with Red Hood and Nightwing thrown in.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
On the last stream they eluded to the fact that Catwoman and Cheetah play very differently. Catwoman rushdown and the other grappler like. People are already calling shades of Luara, which is what came to mind for me as well.

Some of the new characters are not classic brawlers, but people want to see them. And I'm a fan of new characters so long as they're not broken.

Also people love female characters. For some reason many males love playing as an attractive female. To the point I think it's getting pretty lame. I have several beliefs as to why but don't want to take the thread there.

Any character who's well designed and has relevance in DC can't be a waste in my opinion.
On the last stream they eluded to the fact that Catwoman and Cheetah play very differently. Catwoman rushdown and the other grappler like. People are already calling shades of Luara, which is what came to mind for me as well.

Some of the new characters are not classic brawlers, but people want to see them. And I'm a fan of new characters so long as they're not broken.

Also people love female characters. For some reason many males love playing as an attractive female. To the point I think it's getting pretty lame. I have several beliefs as to why but don't want to take the thread there.
Please take the thread there, I'm interested in why you think guys like playing hot female characters beyond the obvious reason.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Everyone saying poison ivy but I'll mop all you with her case closed. But the character that should be in game is Superman, Batman, n WoWo

Any character who's well designed and has relevance in DC can't be a waste in my opinion.
Please take the thread there, I'm interested in why you think guys like playing hot female characters beyond the obvious reason.
i actuallly dont like playing hot female character because it distracts me (and that its childish and also fucking pixels). so whenever i played kitana i picked the jingu costume and ashra might be my favourite female mk char.