What's new

decay's sketchbook

Decay

King of the Bill
Fuck me, bro. Your talent is like Sonic Fox's level in MKX. I saw the whole thread, and noticed two familiar faces (the sculptures of Prometheus and Zeus), while others were out of some horror games.

BTW, your body type looks like Sub Zero's. You sure got huge in a good way. lol

I have but a request.

Can you draw Fujin for us fans of him, and Noob Saibot for his fans? We love those characters, but never got released there in MKX. I may be a Sub Zero fan, but I like Fujin being the God of Wind.

Oh, and a troll drawing for Ed Boon and Paulo Garcia being fatalitied. xD

BTW, if you're working there, can you draw an alternative for Alien? I want to differentiate myself from the opponent Alien, because I don't want to confuse my opponent Alien for my own. This is how I do this for my Sub Zero being Kuai Liang costumed against other Sub Zeros.

I used to draw, but only in the sketching level. I'm not that good like you. Bro, you sure are a monster in artwork.

Kudos and Hats Off!
Sorry for just getting back to you now!
I appreciate the kind words, so thank you.

I could draw Fujin and Noob, I might actually do that at some point just for fun. Also, asking me for skins for characters doesn't really do anything, I'm not in charge of that. I could do fan art for characters but that's about it. Thanks again for checking out the thread, make sure to follow on instagram or twitter for updates.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sorry for just getting back to you now!
I appreciate the kind words, so thank you.

I could draw Fujin and Noob, I might actually do that at some point just for fun. Also, asking me for skins for characters doesn't really do anything, I'm not in charge of that. I could do fan art for characters but that's about it. Thanks again for checking out the thread, make sure to follow on instagram or twitter for updates.
Never mind, bruh. I have twitter, so mind if you can share your twitter? I'll follow you there.

Decay

King of the Bill
I busted a nut and i still have a boner. My fave character ever! Lol
Lol thanks, consult a doctor for erections lasting longer than 4 hours.

Bad. Ass.

Impressive as always, Decay.
Thanks brother, appreciative as always

Bro, who you maining in Injustice? I don't think I ever beat that Lobo lol so I'm gunnin' for you.

And yo, add a Swamp Thing hat to my tab now along with that Bane one from way back when lol. :D
Hehe i dunno my main yet, i like everyone! ill def hook you up with a swamp thing hat though if you're down.

How have I not seen this thread til now?!
@Decay You're very talented and the drawings are awesome to look at!
Really appreciate you looking through!

I envy you so much Decay lmao
Im an arts student and cant draw nearly as good.
Hey man, my word of advice is to take that "envy" and just use it as a reference as to where you want to be as far as art goes. I always look up to artists and think man, that's where i want to be. Then o evaluate exactly what i need to improve and i chip away at it daily until i level up. Then i repeat the process! I wish you the best luck in your studies