What's new

Decay (Swampy) vs Syknis (Cheetah) interesting MU set

Decay

King of the Bill
Swamp Thing vs Cheetah is a match up you rarely see, so Syknis and I played a ton of matches. These were the final matches after the super long set, and I feel like these matches represent what we have learned pretty well. At first, we both were falling for mad gimmicks but then were forced to play smarter. I hope you enjoy what you see, and hopefully I can get more unexplored match ups in the future.

D. R.

Noob
Swamp Thing vs Cheetah is a match up you rarely see, so Syknis and I played a ton of matches. These were the final matches after the super long set, and I feel like these matches represent what we have learned pretty well. At first, we both were falling for mad gimmicks but then were forced to play smarter. I hope you enjoy what you see, and hopefully I can get more unexplored match ups in the future.

Use whatever pull you have at NRS and get him buffed before CEO. He's so fun yet such a terrible character. Lol He deserves better.

I dont see why you didnt use your trait at full screen. She has to approach, and if she jumps into it shes totally screwed. I'd use a string, cancel intro trait, and walk back.

Decay

King of the Bill
I dont see why you didnt use your trait at full screen. She has to approach, and if she jumps into it shes totally screwed. I'd use a string, cancel intro trait, and walk back.
Too risky. Mid screen if I manage to hit confirm im going for damage. And on top of that, I'm trying to position her into the corner where I can use trait. If I give up the big damage vine ender for trait ,and she tech rolls and gets away, now she can just chill and wait it out, OR, do a pounce from full screen and mix me up and pounce out of the trait again

dark55

Noob
so it seems that you can only use trait effectively if its in the corner...so i feel like that sucks. Or drop hella damage to try to use it. Or if you get the life lead try to bait them into it? but yeah swamp thang has potential he just needs a little fine tuning and then i think he would be a force to be reckon with. thanks for showing us matchups

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Use whatever pull you have at NRS and get him buffed before CEO. He's so fun yet such a terrible character. Lol He deserves better.
I said the same for bane pre evo last time. Just accept it won't be happening till after evo... sadly