What's new

DeathStroke Over Joker DLC

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Somebody in another thread suggested Lobo, and now I can't stop thinking about how much I would like that. I am not a DC expert by any means but does Deathstroke fit in as well as Joker? I know he's mercenary and killing people is his job so of course he can work but I feel like IF Joker was in MK they could really express him in a way Injustice never could by really embracing that M rating lol

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Somebody in another thread suggested Lobo, and now I can't stop thinking about how much I would like that. I am not a DC expert by any means but does Deathstroke fit in as well as Joker? I know he's mercenary and killing people is his job so of course he can work but I feel like IF Joker was in MK they could really express him in a way Injustice never could by really embracing that M rating lol
Ha, I believe that was me! I loved playing as Lobo in Injustice 1, and really think he’d be a perfect fit as a guest in MK.

Both can go fuck themselves and give us another MK character.
I strongly agree with this reasoning lol

But if I had to pick either Deathstroke or Joker, I'd stick with Joker tbh, he has a more unique and varied moveset potential compared to the rest of the MK11 cast, which is already full of trigger happy people. Sure Joker gets his shots but the creative potential for him is far more expansive with alternate gadgets and gimmicks.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I mean, I totally agree, but you might be a few months too late on this one...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
nope ..... Joker is more sinister and fits better into MK lore, aside that, we don't want another Jacqui full auto spammer crap in this game, hehehee :D