What's new

Question Deathstroke IAGS?

Can anyone explain to me how exactly this works? Im a stick player aand I play with the SF style contols. I can sometimes pull it off but with no form of consistency whatsoever. If anyone has any advice id greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hit up and quickly do df1. That's all you can do, Tiger Knees don't work correctly on street fighter controls. Not the same

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's really more trouble than it's worth. Low Gunshot will almost always be a better option.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
It's really more trouble than it's worth. Low Gunshot will almost always be a better option.
I wouldn't say that exactly. If you land both bullets, it's much less negative on block than any other gun move.

However, many characters cant get hit by both bullets on hit. This is because they reel back when hit by the first bullet, too low to get hit by the second one. You can sink both bullets into some standing targets though. It's really easy on big characters.

What you REALLY want to use IAGs on is block heavy people. If they block, they eat both bullets no matter what (assuming you got the perfect height).

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That's why I say it's more trouble than it's worth, though. If you do it right 100% of the time, the best you can hope for is less recovery and about half damage (2 bullets seems to do around 3% for some reason). If you mess up, you really don't gain anything, and it's really easy to mess up, especially in an online setting. From a risk/reward standpoint, the pros just don't outweigh the cons.