What's new

Guide Deathstroke Combo Thread

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Not sure if this is just me, but is anyone else having trouble doing the easy 1,3,2-j2 BNB on Zatanna? I was doing it on every other female character just fine, with no problems, then I do it against Zatanna, and the J2 whiff a lot. I was able to hit it sometimes, but I still find it weird that I can hit it just fine on any other female but her.

zoofs

bless
1,2 MB DB JI3, 3,2,3, f2,3 xx Sword Flip = 40%
1,2 MB DB JI3, JI2, 3,2,3, 1,2 xx Quick Fire = 41%
1,2 MB DB JI3, JI2, 3,2,3, 1,2 xx Sword Flip = 42%
1,2 MB DB JI3, JI2, 3,2,3, 1,2 xx MB Quick Fire = 45%

sorry if this is a dumb question but I dont get the MB DB part of these? what is that?

the only thing I could think of would be a bounce cancel but that doesn't make much sense..

ryublaze

Noob
You can do a spin, or sometimes I like to do a b2 right after, if you have conditioned your opponent to block low a lot. D1 won't combo into B2, but since D1 is +7 on hit, and B2 is 7 frames, it's pretty much uninterrupted.
B2's 13 frames so 6 frame D1s can interrupt. umad

ryublaze

Noob

sorry if this is a dumb question but I dont get the MB DB part of these? what is that?

the only thing I could think of would be a bounce cancel but that doesn't make much sense..
If you cancel a string into DB + block (whatever your MB button is) or DF + block, you'll be able to cancel the string into B3 or F3 and it'll combo. It uses up 2 bars of meter though.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.

It is a bounce cancel. It should be written as xx DB MB though.

zoofs

bless
If you cancel a string into DB + block (whatever your MB button is) or DF + block, you'll be able to cancel the string into B3 or F3 and it'll combo. It uses up 2 bars of meter though.
yeah I know how the bounce cancel would work lol, I just didn't think that was optimal to use at all

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I have three questions.

1. Why make this thread when we have a combo thread stickied
2. Why do most of the combos end in F23 sword flip instead of F2 Sword spin? I'd think that a standing reset is a much more desirable outcome than a soft knockdown.
3. Does the guy have corner combos?
1.The guy who made the first combo thread doesn't own the game anymore, and that thread was so unorganized
2.F23-Swird Flip is a hard knockdown, plus Sword spin doesn't even leave you at +on hit
3.Yes

Reactions: DFC

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Hey guys! I have a new DS vid coming out soon. Lots of high damage combos. I don't think their is anything under 56%. The combos are just for show and mostly its just me trying to push the limits of this character. Still, their should be some new tech that people haven't seen before, which could probably be applied in matches.

Im hoping to release it within the next week. :tonyt

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Great work as always TONY-T

How the heck are you looping 323 into itself though??
When your doing the 2nd last 323, you have to hit it as low to the ground as possible. If you've done it correctly you can connect the final 323. However it only works under high gravity. what that means is, you cant just start a combo with 323 followed by 323, it wont work. Their needs to be a certain amount of hits already in the combo before its possible..

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
When your doing the 2nd last 323, you have to hit it as low to the ground as possible. If you've done it correctly you can connect the final 323. However it only works under high gravity. what that means is, you cant just start a combo with 323 followed by 323, it wont work. Their needs to be a certain amount of hits already in the combo before its possible..
That's crazy... lol. There HAS to be gravity scaling for it to work. There are some weird properties on 323.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
That's crazy... lol. There HAS to be gravity scaling for it to work. There are some weird properties on 323.
I even tried an "extra" 323 after the final one but only got as far as the first 2 hits.

Also trying to do f23 into sword flip or sword spin at the end of the combo doesn't work, the gravity is to high and both the sword spin and sword flip miss, so you have to use 12 into sword flip or sword spin. in the video i used b22 into sword spin, which also works..