What's new

Tech Deathstroke: 4 new Bnbs/Quick Stands

ZOOM

Noob
Everything is explained in the video, 4th bnb is at the end because I discovered it mid video, hahaha.
J2 132 J2 D2 B3 Ji3 323 F23 Sword spin

J3 D2 B3 JI3 323 12 Sword spin

(corner) J3 1 323 D2 323 F23 Sword spin

(must be facing corner when executing 1 into 323) B1U2 dash 1 323 D2 323 F23 sword spin (this was at the end of the video)

Last edited:

ZOOM

Noob
*reads first Bnb*

how the fuck are people supposed to hit this consistently

the corner one is sick tho
I've been practicing it, i hit it about 70% of the time. It just requires practice. All the good players will try to get the most damage possible out of their combos....

its a pity you really complained about that, it's actually not even that hard.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
You should have recorded yourself actually landing the first combo on the first try instead having to reset it over and over. It would have helped out with your "It's easy to land" claim.

Edit: You should have actually landed all the combos on the first try. Sure they do more damage, but they aren't that consistent. I'd rather get 35% on an easier bnb than risk dropping the combo trying to do one of these "bnbs"

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
J2 132 J2 D2 B3 Ji3 323 F23 Sword spin?

I really, really doubt anybody is pulling that off mid-tournament. I'll happily eat shit if I'm proven wrong, but I don't think that's a viable BnB at all. It's awesome don't get me wrong but, I'm just not seeing it happen in real games
I'll do it when I go to Kombat Network and prove EVERYONE wrong!

ZOOM

Noob
J2 132 J2 D2 B3 Ji3 323 F23 Sword spin?

I really, really doubt anybody is pulling that off mid-tournament. I'll happily eat shit if I'm proven wrong, but I don't think that's a viable BnB at all. It's awesome don't get me wrong but, I'm just not seeing it happen in real games
Execution is not something for me to complain about.
Playing Flash, having to do Retarded RMSC after B22 F2 B22F3 trains me for this stuff, i think if I get a couple of days i'll land that first combo consistently. personally if you watch sako (evil ryu player) he lands the most retarded combos and he is known for his execution, it's not an impossible thing.

Just hit the lab and practice it until you never drop it. Nothing to complain about it being too hard here. It just takes practice. If you watch my flash I rarely drop shit and a lot of the stuff takes hard execution. including the cancels. If you wanna see some videos of my flash execution I'll gladly show. :p

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
:p my deathstroke is not day one. its 4monthish on and off
Also your last combo confused me B1U2 dash 1 323 B2 323 F23 sword spin

.......................................................................................^ That should be d2 not b2

I don't see how what other people are capable of doing in other games, or what you are capable of outside of tournament with a different character, is relevant at all. All I'm saying is that I want to see this done 10/10 IN TOURNAMENT. Not "hey, i'm at UFGT, let's sit down at this setup in training mode and watch me do it 10 times in a row", I mean over the course of the weekend I want a DS player to hit this 10/10 times under pressure. Even 8/10. I don't see that happening. That very first BnB in particular is what I'm talking about, and it's cool for exhibition purposes, but I don't think that's something people are ever doing consistently in the one place it really matters. All I'm saying. Cool stuff otherwise.

ZOOM

Noob
I don't see how what other people are capable of doing in other games, or what you are capable of outside of tournament with a different character, is relevant at all. All I'm saying is that I want to see this done 10/10 IN TOURNAMENT. Not "hey, i'm at UFGT, let's sit down at this setup in training mode and watch me do it 10 times in a row", I mean over the course of the weekend I want a DS player to hit this 10/10 times under pressure. Even 8/10. I don't see that happening. That very first BnB in particular is what I'm talking about, and it's cool for exhibition purposes, but I don't think that's something people are ever doing consistently in the one place it really matters. All I'm saying. Cool stuff otherwise.
I know what you are saying. Well, someone will have to pick it up and try. I'm trying super hard to get to ceo this year so we will see.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'll just stick to my day 1 BnBs and save the big dammy for wall-bounces and the corner.

between the chip and regular damage you get off guns, Deathstroke's current BnBs are fine, I think.

ZOOM

Noob
I'll just stick to my day 1 BnBs and save the big dammy for wall-bounces and the corner.

between the chip and regular damage you get off guns, Deathstroke's current BnBs are fine, I think.
Every ounce of damage you can push is worth it, don't just push it off it will help. 4-7% on some of the Bnbss is the damage boost, if you land 3 of these combos thats 12-21% extra

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The first combo is not a BNB imo. The b3 is a pretty tough link for an extra 2%. With that said though a lot of this is cool and it is good to explore stuff like this.

Vagrant

Noob

The reason you won't see me doing these is because if I'm going for a jump in I'm following up with a 50/50

not d2. not 132. Neither of those are optimal followups to a jump in.

The only time to use 132 is for a punish (so without factoring in the jump in damage from muffin muggers original combo) and even then what muffin muggers doesn't tell you is that the ending f23 sword FLIP at the end of his combo will only work in the corner. I recommend just using 132 j2 323 12 flip for your punish.

And if I'm in the corner I'm using the 1 bar high damage corner combos.

So for the record, not that it really matters. But I do not recommend using these at all.

I'm leaving this thread before it gets weird.

The reason you won't see me doing these is because if I'm going for a jump in I'm following up with a 50/50

not d2. not 132. Neither of those are optimal followups to a jump in.

The only time to use 132 is for a punish (so without factoring in the jump in damage from muffin muggers original combo) and even then what muffin muggers doesn't tell you is that the ending f23 sword FLIP at the end of his combo will only work in the corner. I recommend just using 132 j2 323 12 flip for your punish.

And if I'm in the corner I'm using the 1 bar high damage corner combos.

So for the record, not that it really matters. But I do not recommend using these at all.

I'm leaving this thread before it gets weird.
whoa where did muffin muggers come from? zoom = muffin?

also while i have you on the horn. Do you think it would be viable to do one of these quick stand things into trait, then do something like a neutral jump 3 xx 132 or something? I barely play so I have no idea if that'd work or if I'm theorying out my ass