What's new

Death Cargo Thread - Free DLC Released

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
So no online play I take it?
And I think I saw that this game was created using Multimedia Fusion 2 (although they could have completely rewritten it since then)
That's probably an indication that we'll never see online play for it, but there is a chance.

idk if I'm ready to throw 35$ to forever alone with Death Cargo.
I'd like to support it and probably would for $15-$20 for a single player experience fighter.

I'd love to hear feedback from anyone who buys it and has it physically mailed to them though.
its only a physical dvd, no download.

If someone donates, I will play this game lmfao... no way I'm giving more than 15 dollars to Necrostorm.

E

Eldriken

$35? Uh...how about no?

Like it's been mentioned, MAYBE if it was $15-$20.

Goldi

Noob
It's tempting to buy a copy for my arcade and do a dollar entry or free tournament alongside the real games just for funsies. But that's too damn long to wait, way too expensive and they have a nasty reputation for dealing with anyone..

Gonna pass on the fish gun for now. And ever .

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
One of you should buy it and rent it for a week for 5$ to each of you, you all get to sink in the shit that is this game apparently while paying almost nothing

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Dude....this fucking game doesn't exist, I'm convinced. Take a look at this thread if you're bored:

http://necrostorm.forumfree.it/?t=65524911&st=360

I posted on there as "bakerbot" or whatever stupid name I used, I can't remember. I basically called them out on it and was told to shut up. There is mysteriously NO ACTUAL FOOTAGE beyond the horseshit beta "gameplay" they released like 15 years ago.

All these poor fools got taken for their money, I fear.

Oh...and the screens that are supposedly from the game look like SHIT. Nothing like the actual footage posted initially. Necrostorm also claims that the trailer hasn't been released yet and are asking people not to post any footage. Right....because that would actually happen.

No one actually has the game. I honestly never would have bought it anyway, but the whole situation really boggles my mind.

POSITIVE TWIST - THE SOUNDTRACK TO THIS NON-EXISTENT GAME IS AWESOME (and all on YouTube)

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Dude....this fucking game doesn't exist, I'm convinced. Take a look at this thread if you're bored:

http://necrostorm.forumfree.it/?t=65524911&st=360

I posted on there as "bakerbot" or whatever stupid name I used, I can't remember. I basically called them out on it and was told to shut up. There is mysteriously NO ACTUAL FOOTAGE beyond the horseshit beta "gameplay" they released like 15 years ago.

All these poor fools got taken for their money, I fear.

Oh...and the screens that are supposedly from the game look like SHIT. Nothing like the actual footage posted initially. Necrostorm also claims that the trailer hasn't been released yet and are asking people not to post any footage. Right....because that would actually happen.

No one actually has the game. I honestly never would have bought it anyway, but the whole situation really boggles my mind.

POSITIVE TWIST - THE SOUNDTRACK TO THIS NON-EXISTENT GAME IS AWESOME (and all on YouTube)
Yeah, i'm not budging until I see some footage, and a demo.

people post the swag they get but I think there are users who still can't get the game to apparently work.

Further more, they are pulling some weird Italian law card.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Still no trailer. Haha. I sort of feel bad for these people who paid $40 or whatever it was and won't be getting anything. No one really seems to be upset about it except for me....and I have no intention of buying the game at all.

Something is wrong with me, I guess.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Btw, like a year or two ago they posted a "demo" to prove it was real. It was just training mode with one character, that dude with the white hair. It seemed pretty whack but at least was functioning at a core level so it's not 100% fake

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
does anyone have the game? is there any footage of someone playing the game atleast?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Still no trailer. Haha. I sort of feel bad for these people who paid $40 or whatever it was and won't be getting anything. No one really seems to be upset about it except for me....and I have no intention of buying the game at all.

Something is wrong with me, I guess.
Well, the music is cool.

I want to play it.

But I also don't want to give them a penny of my hard earned money for it.

It is clearly going to be the worst thing you have ever played.

Which is why I want to play it sop much.

What is wrong with me.
I can imagine all the funny so bad it's hilarious videos we will get on Youtube.