What's new

Dear Supergirl community...

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I can't lol I can't betray the clown prince of crime!
Honestly I don't have any advice mainly because I've played against like 1 Joker. There isn't enough Joker's for me to grind the MU.

Redk9

Noob
What do you do against superman? Or darkseid? Joker will always struggle against strong neutral characters.

There's a dead zone where air down laser and regular down laser won't hit you and any trade against your gunshot will in favor damage wise and meter build wise. Jokers j3 can't be beat the best supergirl can do is trade unless she does a preemptive j1 or straight laser. Even a retreating j1 can be punished by jokers gunshot.
Jokers d2 done in footsie situations covers a lot of options including her airdash or jump in. If supergirl waits to whiff punish we have to hold j3, dash up anything, or his running overhead/unblockable.
I think it's 6-4 maybe 7-3 I'd have to play the match up more. Id like to play against you to grind it out. I know I played against you pre patch and i believe it was in my favor but I want to see if that advice helps.

Psn: i_adapt_

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
What do you do against superman? Or darkseid? Joker will always struggle against strong neutral characters.

There's a dead zone where air down laser and regular down laser won't hit you and any trade against your gunshot will in favor damage wise and meter build wise. Jokers j3 can't be beat the best supergirl can do is trade unless she does a preemptive j1 or straight laser. Even a retreating j1 can be punished by jokers gunshot.
Jokers d2 done in footsie situations covers a lot of options including her airdash or jump in. If supergirl waits to whiff punish we have to hold j3, dash up anything, or his running overhead/unblockable.
I think it's 6-4 maybe 7-3 I'd have to play the match up more. Id like to play against you to grind it out. I know I played against you pre patch and i believe it was in my favor but I want to see if that advice helps.

Psn: i_adapt_
I remember you! I'll add! Also, supergirl really doesn't need to jump in this MU. Her d2 beat all of jokers jumping options consistently forcing joker to play on the ground. Where he gets pummeled

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I love NRS, but I die a little inside when I hear that. I know this game is a MU heavy fighter, but that answer just comes of as lazy.
Know what makes me die a little inside?

Raiden making it in over Spawn, Static, Black Lightning, Captain Atom, Black Hand, Huntress, Circe, Zues, Etrigan, Trigon, Beast Boy, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Jesus, Yhwach, Naruto, Kenpachi Zaraki, Saitama, God Cloth Seiya, Midora, My Fucking Grandmother's toe jam, Mr. Myx, The Source Wall, Manhunters, Mogo, any of the other lantern corps, Tommy Oliver, Lord Zed, Zordon in ranger form. Much Much Much more.....

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player

Raiden making it in over Spawn, Static, Black Lightning, Captain Atom, Black Hand, Huntress, Circe, Zues, Etrigan, Trigon, Beast Boy, Superboy, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Jesus, Yhwach, Naruto, Kenpachi Zaraki, Saitama, God Cloth Seiya, Midora, My Fucking Grandmother's toe jam, Mr. Myx, The Source Wall, Manhunters, Mogo, any of the other lantern corps, Tommy Oliver, Lord Zed, Zordon in ranger form. Much Much Much more.....
My grandmothers toe jam lmao shit killed me. Idk why raiden is in this game, let alone sub zero. Theres so many other dc/vertigo characters they couldve picked. Its laziness mixed with a quick cash grab.

Justfitz

Noob

If green ranger made it in, then I'd die a happy man.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
If green ranger made it in, then I'd die a happy man.
Same. Instant main unless Spawn is added.

So far I'm Supergirl, Dr. Fate, Starfire, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, Black Adam, Hellboy, Black Manta, Raiden(HAHAHAHAHAHAHJHAJAHJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHA SIKE!!!!!!)