What's new

Guide - Spec Ops Dealing With Missile Setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Because you guys are dumb for like not being adjustable to stuff (non Cassie mains) and polluted the original thread with whining I took the most useful post in there and brought it here. It shall be stickied.

If I see you guys like pull some annoying isht up in here I will start being an angry mod because goddamn you guys are annoying.

"OMG Kano is so OP why did they make his knives so fast and his b1 have that stupid anti-air hitbox? They should nerf his knives so I can get in on him easy because I'm lazy and can't be bothered learning how to beat a strat that if I took into training mode would only take 2mins. I only want my character to have dirt."

This isn't ex missile, but it's basically the same setup with regular missile.

It's your job to find out how to get out of the setups.
Thank you @Pan1cMode

and reminder

It's your job to find out how to get out of the setups.

Im no FG master but ive never even played against a Cassie before and even in my first tournament set against saltface @ gbrawl after 1 game I was able to get out of half of them. With zero in lab time against it. But was there that much whining about it that it warranted its own thread? If so I should give myself more kredit

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Im no FG master but ive never even played against a Cassie before and even in my first tournament set against saltface @ gbrawl after 1 game I was able to get out of half of them. With zero in lab time against it. But was there that much whining about it that it warranted its own thread? If so I should give myself more kredit
Its more that people whined about it.

It was p annoying. It's still good but like this isn't like lex tier unblockables Ehuehuehue

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
yeah it's very easy to weak up with armor even against EX version. I think the best way to use EX version is mid or full screen and run with b4, that is very hard to block and even if opponent counter attack he gets missle and can will still combo it

Status
Not open for further replies.