What's new

Guide Dealing with KF's slide (wakeup)

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Usually Flash achieves a knockdown off of three options lighting charge, sweep, sonic pound. Flash has 2 ways to punish Black ice from these knockdowns.
-Mb b3/f3
-Jump back d1XXcombo (jumping away and using lightning charge is too slow and risky)
Note-super will not work at ANY range.

Killer frost can counter your MB f3/b3 attempt with her parry. If you read this your d1 into a combo will blow it up.

If you block the slide she has to respect your D1 because her parry doesn't parry lows. I'm not sure if KF can MB f3 after a blocked slide to beat out flash's D1 if anyone knows or can test it i'll add it.
Zyphox
@DGOD PSYCHO
@LEGEND

LEGEND

YES!
i usually pressure with F2 first since its so effective at stuffing wake-ups. Then i go into the usual options

Also, Frost can just jump back after a blocked slide and make you D1 wiff. counter to this is either trait and punish or AA LC/FU

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
i usually pressure with F2 first since its so effective at stuffing wake-ups. Then i go into the usual options

Also, Frost can just jump back after a blocked slide and make you D1 wiff. counter to this is either trait and punish or AA LC/FU
I thought her slide is fully invincible on wakeup ?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm doing d1, d2, sonic pound after blocking it. If we get poked each other, I just block low again in case another slide is coming and then d1, d2, sonic pound again. This isn't garanteed but most of the time it works for me.