What's new

Dealing with deadly winds

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I'm looking for some help on how to deal with this character on mine as the movies -3 I have literally no punish options is this character just broken now or am I missing something?

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
biggest thing I'd say is practice flawless blocking it after f23 and interrupting it off low pokes. after 11 you kind of just have to hold it so just make sure you're playing around that string

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
biggest thing I'd say is practice flawless blocking it after f23 and interrupting it off low pokes. after 11 you kind of just have to hold it so just make sure you're playing around that string
I know but with it only being -3 I don't see there's not much I can do

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
What were NRS thinking when they added the additional hit to Deadly Winds lol this move is dumb
It was practically useless before they did. Any attempt to cancel into would get combo'd for free because it had probably the largest gap in the game.

It was practically useless before they did. Any attempt to cancel into would get combo'd for free because it had probably the largest gap in the game.
it wasn't useless before, it was a projectile with massive a hitbox and pushback. not everything needs to jail.

i'd be fine if the first hit only comes out when amplified.