What's new

Question Dealing with BATMAN

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
Hey guys, I'm trying out bane.
I played against my friend on XBL, he used supes, then batman.

He ran away everytime, because of his stupid combo b2,3. He can do it and it safe on block, even on whiff.
I couldnt get in against him, made me so mad lol. But I really wonder how to get in on stupid batman?

Iamthejewish

If your using bane, level up that venom and don't use the charge/run every 3 seconds.
I dont use this charge everytime... I usually use it when the oponnent knocked down, so I'm going for d2 into command grab / charge. That's sick! :D
And why is it hard to connect the command grab with the d-pad?

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
When your venom is leveled up, it gives your armor to break through anyone's normals, also the command grab isn't hard to do, just go to practice mode and practice the command

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I dont use this charge everytime... I usually use it when the oponnent knocked down, so I'm going for d2 into command grab / charge. That's sick! :D
I do db f+3, like hit the forward and the 3 at the same time

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's harder if you're doing it raw, cancel into it from a normal. For example input d1~bf3 rather than d1~dbf3, it'll be much easier. You can do it from combos too, say you wanted to do 123 into command grab you can just do 12d+3~bf3 and it'll still work

Yoaks

A spaceman

He ran away everytime, because of his stupid combo b2,3. He can do it and it safe on block, even on whiff.
I couldnt get in against him, made me so mad lol. But I really wonder how to get in on stupid batman?
lol your the guy that told me to stay salty the other day cause I "raged quit".

Clark L.

F1 ftw.

Oh I forgot the easiest tactic to beating batman, Pick Aquaman.

Iamthejewish

lol your the guy that told me to stay salty the other day cause I "raged quit".
Yes it was me, and yes it looked like a rage quit, right after I win the game disconnected so I thought so. My bad.
I think I've played this guy before as well. Probably received hatemail from him as well.
Hate mail? Never. I remeber you. you're a DD player, I remember messaging you that I hate DD's earthshaker and it's hard to block online. But never hate mail dude.

E

Eldriken

Yes it was me, and yes it looked like a rage quit, right after I win the game disconnected so I thought so. My bad.

Hate mail? Never. I remeber you. you're a DD player, I remember messaging you that I hate DD's earthshaker and it's hard to block online. But never hate mail dude.
Like I said, "probably". Not that you 100% did. I get a lot of hatemail due to playing Doomsday, so I can't necessarily keep tabs on everyone. But thanks for clearing it up.

It could have very well been another player with "Jew" or "Jewish" in their name. I know there's someone else out there that has one of those words in their name. I could be mistaking you for them.

Yoaks

A spaceman

No biggie. ggs.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
If Bane players rage quit and send hatemail killer frost players should be throwing their console out the window and snapping the disc

Decay

King of the Bill
What's up with all the hate? Some people get salty after losing but we shouldn't scare people away from the community like that. I happen to know this guy online and he's a nice guy.

Anyway, I can't help you with bane, he's my worst matchup and when my character plays against him, the bane player can smash his controller on the ground and all the random buttons being pressed would still blow me up. It seems like he can just venom special movie through everything

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hello all. I'm still a mod and in spite of college, work, and move stuff over the past few months...I do still check on things.

Play nice. :)

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Play as patient as possible, chase him to the corner if you cant manage to get in on him midscreen. Bane only needs one knockdown and it's hell for Batman. On level 3 you can f2 cancel to get through bats without having to block and take chip.