What's new

Deadshot Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
He also has an air horzinotal gunshot, he can aim the ricochet shot similar to Erron Black's Coin Toss and he has a forward advancing special with his knee that looks like it's meant to catch opponents ducking the high shot. His D1 also looks to be a gunshot as well.

On the other end, his walkspeed and backdash look mediocre at best.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
He has incendiary bullets, which deal increased damage, acidic, which drains bar, and freeze bullets? Not sure what those due. On top of that it is official that he can customize the attachments on his rifle Call of Duty style.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So they gave him Ancestral's arrow loading as a trait, essentially. Except there's guns being used instead of arrows. That trait is going to be amazing.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Trait Breakdown:
Incendiary bullets- Do increased damage and chip.
Acidic Bullets- Increased chip (?)
Explosive bullets- Send opponents full screen on hit

With the huge variety of fast projectiles and this crazy trait I think it's fair to assume Deadshot is gonna be dirty. Btw did anyone notice the move at 2:26? He has some weird charge move. Looks like a great whiff punish.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Trait Breakdown:
Incendiary bullets- Do increased damage and chip.
Acidic Bullets- Drain meter on hit (dont know about block)
Explosive bullets- Send opponents full screen on hit

With the huge variety of fast projectiles and this crazy trait I think it's fair to assume Deadshot is gonna be dirty. Btw did anyone notice the move at 2:26? He either has some weird charge move. Looks like a great whiff punish.
At first glance, without knowing frame data (that is so crucial here) he seems like he will be very formidable. I'm just hoping Swamp Thing has a good way around zoning because if not I'm gonna have a bad time and might have to pick up a secondary for the zoning matchups *COUGH COUGH* DEADSHOT *COUGH COUGH*

freerf245

11 11 11 11
At first glance, without knowing frame data (that is so crucial here) he seems like he will be very formidable. I'm just hoping Swamp Thing has a good way around zoning because if not I'm gonna have a bad time and might have to pick up a secondary for the zoning matchups *COUGH COUGH* DEADSHOT *COUGH COUGH*
Seems like everyone wants to play him now. Hoping one of the future characters will look even cooler so everyone will keep their paws off lol

thlityoursloat

kick kick
He's going to get Deathstroke'd, I just know it.
His zoning looks beast as fuck, his crouching rifle shots look like they're Jacqui's gunshots combined with Marksman Erron's crouching shots, dat pushback.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Seems like everyone wants to play him now. Hoping one of the future characters will look even cooler so everyone will keep their paws off lol
I haven't seen the other zoners so naturally, he'd be my first pick since i dont really like how Blue Beetle looks.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
@SaltShaker
U gonna play Deadshot too? His zoning looks pretty good, and he seems like he will be a decent hybrid as well, might be the kind of character we were looking for in MKX.

Actually nvm stay away from him I don't want him to get nerfed instantly. Cyber Sub-Zero, never forget.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Acid bullets dont drain bar actually. Dont know where I got that idea from. They dont seem to have any effect on hit so the only thing I think they could be is increased chip. The canary player never blocked so I couldnt figure it out.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Deadshot is fantastically beautiful. This sweet zoning... HMMM wow. I have myself a main until Constantine comes around.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Deadshot by Will Smith is TERRIBLE.
He must be cinic killer, but in cinema he is so cute and good. PHUK DAT! NO WAY WILL SMITH! U ARE NOT DEADSHOT

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
He's the only character I am hype for in this game, unless for some miracle ZOd is announced.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
The fact that half the speculation talk has "incoming nerf" related discussion is proof that normalization is coming prerelease. It's inevitable.

Paulo would drink bleach by the gallon before he allows a zoning character to have a move with 3/4 screen pushback, safe, and builds 4/5 a bar on block for a zoner.

Deflate those boners asap because they ain't putting out on arrival.

#BookIt

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I bet Deathstroke is going to be a costume for Deadshot. If that's the case, I am totally happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.