What's new

Deadshot MU Chart

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Played good cheetah last night and it feels in her favour. I know it was just one set and I dont have mu exp but she destroys him upclose , big dmg ( he was doing like 600 dmg to me lol ) and she can easly get in . If ds player master instant air gunshots it might be a bit better for ds.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Well just explain so I can make the chart as correct as it can be.
The simplest explanation would be, "She has to take risks to get in/get her offense started/land the first hit -- but the risk/reward is in her favor because she hits a lot harder than he does, and can keep him close once she starts playing her game".

She has to make hard reads, but the hard reads can pay off for a bunch of damage and a followup.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Green Lantern's excellent walk speed can't be ignored in this match up. However I think it's 6-4 DS favor just due to the obscene advantages he has in the zoning and meter department (meter draining bullets are the devil).

The footsie game is about as even as they come but if GL loses once he gets in he gets sent back to full screen and the chip damage and meter deficit start piling up again.

Combo damage is about equal outside of the corner and sets up, although GL's set ups aren't as useful in the matchup due to DS's forward advancing wake up.

GL wins this fight by getting the first hit and taking a life lead.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Instead of having an elitist ego "don't agree with me lol. Joke. Ridiculous. Filthy casual" you plead your case. Jesus Christ

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Ughh..I'm not sure if you were talking about me but just in case that was not a "elitist ego" post, but a "out of hope desperation man on a lege" post after getting vaporized with Cold by every deadshot in existence with 0 effort.

So, there's not much to plead really. He just spams his random gunshot moves and you can't do anything about it.

You could hold your own counter-zoning but you need lvl 3 trait, which you will never get in this match unless your opponent is scratching or afk. With level 0 there is no way you can even get a shot out full screen, you will get clipped every time.

The Wall doesn't work at all. All his projectiles linger one or two more hits after it finishes and they clip you. If you MB the wall, all his projectiles hit you in the gap every single time. You have to do the MB before he even starts the fire animation, which doesn't get you anywhere.

If you use Icicle you will lose 20% untill it falls down anywhere. He can even trade and still win. If you MB it, he will mb any shot he has to destroy it and clip you with the rest of the ammo.

You can't jump in or have any move that you could use (since air dash, cold shoulder and platform are all gear moves - well played NRS).

MB freeze trap only shows the opponent that you are clueless, as DeadShot should never press the "forward" button unless doing a string.

So, you're left with two options:

A) Shimmy your way in not making mistakes, which takes one hour. When you finally get in, you realize you were actually insane thinking you could do anything to deadshot with your ONE string with no mixup. You will be destroyed with 50-50s that are all safe (you can't punish anything, d1 doesn't link in freeze so good luck punishing with standing 1). So you basically get in to die.

B) Stay fullscreen and try to get to lvl 3 by correctly ducking and blocking his zoning, while tapping trait. After a billion 10% chip mb rifles and perhaps with your first lifebar almost gone, you will have lvl3 and try to counterzone. You're still not outclassing him so you still need to be careful to not miss one. His life lead will most likely count a lot as you will have to be spawned by Skynet to get all reads right and actually get the life lead zoning so he can come to you to use your mb traps and everything.

C) PS Button -> Char select.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Then can get off our high horses and actually make discussion? Lol the Deadshot community has gotten so stagnant.