What's new

Deadshot Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The biggest Boon Deadshot has over Deathstroke is good netcode.

That should at least quell some of the complaints.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Yes it's almost 100% a gear ability.
WHich is fine, because it's probably not something he actually needs for his kit, as hilarious looking as it is.
are you kidding? A long, floaty jump that takes you from fullscreen to directly in front of your opponent is EXACTLY what every zoner wants to be doing

Core part of his kit 4 sho

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Explosion knocks them far back, poison does increased chip, fire does increased damage and does dot.
This was actually known since last gameplay from him that we saw.

Some questions still open are if he keeps his slide (the one we saw in first footage but not in last gameplay), and to actually see him doing a combo.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hey @PND_Ketchup during your epic enjoyment of the convention I was wondering if you could check something for us?

When Deadshot does the MB Rifle, there is a gap between the 1st shot and the other shots. Is the opponent able to jump, MB Roll, Teleport, etc during this gap, or is the gap too short for escapes? Big difference between guaranteed and baiting/read strategy.

Any info on this I would be super appreciate of.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Hey @PND_Ketchup during your epic enjoyment of the convention I was wondering if you could check something for us?

When Deadshot does the MB Rifle, there is a gap between the 1st shot and the other shots. Is the opponent able to jump, MB Roll, Teleport, etc during this gap, or is the gap too short for escapes? Big difference between guaranteed and baiting/read strategy.

Any info on this I would be super appreciate of.
co-signing this, that's something really wanna know

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
So Ketchup has tested him and...as I expected, he said he basically lacks decent combos midscreen lol, I hate to be right.

He will probably be very good at zoning, but I bet he will be in GREAT trouble vs any character that can get in fast unless he is given some kind of get off me tool. Grodd will be a bad matchup, mark my words.

@PND_Ketchup Excited for more details, if you could write them for us. Like the possible gap in mb rifle, if he has a decent wakeup/defensive move, if he keeps the slide we saw in early footage...

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Please check the chip and meter build on MB Rifle, in previous footage it did insane chip (like 10% or 15%) and built back like 85% of the bar it used.

Status
Not open for further replies.