What's new

Deadshot after patch

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So patch stream is over and he got nerfed :( Good thing is his zoning will stay the same and his d1 will get buff.
Now nerfs :

slower b1

b1 and b12 more neg on block but still save , you just cant abuse it like before.

f1 is now 8 frames mid instead of 6 ...

What do you guys think , where he will stand after the patch considering other characters buffs and nerfs ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
But supergirl and cheetah matchups will be a lot worse now :p Catwoman will be easier now . Darkseid still very hard cuz we got nerfs and he stays the same . Adam easier , superman a bit too . Aqa ? we destroy him after patch imo :p

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
lul whoever wins the first match with scrubshot post patch will be the first person on record to actually win with actual zoning and not whatever you guys pretended was gdlk zone master skills prepatch to win
It's hard to decipher your trolling anymore.
?
His zoning is the same.

You're slipping Shazzyam

The Farmer

Cheetah got a bit much imho. That matchup I agree will be a tough one....... Catwomen on the other hand.......

We just traded one bad cat for a new one.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
It's hard to decipher your trolling anymore.
?
His zoning is the same.

You're slipping Shazzyam
his zoning is the same, offense was nerfed. implying he has to win with better zoning game from deadshot players now to compensate, whats there to decipher?

lul deadshot players man crack me up

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
I was worried that he was going to get his normals nerfed AND his zoning nerfed.

I don't really think he needed the nerfs like how AM, CW, and BA needed nerfs, but this is a very mild change and keeps his gameplan essentially intact.

I never understood how a full zoner had a 6 frame standing normal but I was fine with that too and the change to the d1 seems like a fair trade.

Deadshot lives to fight another day!

The Farmer

his zoning is the same, offense was nerfed. implying he has to win with better zoning game from deadshot players now to compensate, whats there to decipher?

lul deadshot players man crack me up
Shaz, you said nothing about anyone mistaking zoning for his up close, just "what they thought was zoning". But I will take you're word and say it was implied.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Yeah. You Deadshot players shouldnt be worried at all.
I mean what you have to fear? Can't abuse or spam B1 and stuff?
Please!
You'll have plenty of meter to make B1,2 safe. I don't see a nerf at all

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Where did the term "lul" originate from? "O" and "U" are so far from each other it can't be a typo. What's it's country of origin and root word?
When you say "LOL" out loud it sounds like it's spelled "lul". So it became kinda like a meme and a thing people say.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
lol the OP is glad he's basically the same, zoning is still strong, up close game got nerfed he didn't need it. I guess he will keep downplaying till he feel it's safe lol

MB riffle on block shouldn't pushback as far, straight shot should have more start up and more recovery. Hopefully they address this in the next patch.

Last edited:

omooba

fear the moobs
so they nerfed you up close but kept your zoning extremely good and then nerfed the best up close character's offense and nerfed most of the "fuck your zoning" moves in the game... bruh he's more than fine

In light of everything, I think he's stronger in terms of matchups. However, we have to see how fate plays out now.