What's new

Combo List - Sub-Zero Dead Sub-Zero Combo Thread

For CRYOMANCER users:

There's moar combos midscreen.

One bar 40%:
jip--f1+2+2--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2+ polar puncture + ice hammer = 40%

Two bars:

jip--f1+2+2--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2+ polar puncture + ex iceball--njp--b1+2+polar puncture+ ice hammer = 42%

Last edited:
New ending to the combos for the CRYOMANCER variation.

To facilitate things You must do jip--1+1+1+ice hammer instead of njp --b1+2+polar puncture+ ice hammer ending. because It does the same damage and it's easier to do.

Example:

42% two bars combo Cryomancer in midscreen.

Old combo:

jip--f1+2+2--b1+2--d1--b1+2--polar puncture--ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture--ex ice ball--njp--b1+2+polar puncture+ice hammer = 42%

New combo:

jip--f1+2+2--b1+2--d1--b1+2--polar puncture--ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture--jip--1+1+1+ice hammer = 42%

As You can see, it does the same damage, so only do the njp one in cases of extreme swag, or if You are more excited to do harder combos.

New NJP combos for CRYOMANCER midscreen.

Meterless:

NJP--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ ice hammer = 33%

One bar:

NJP--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ ice hammer = 37%

Two bars:

NJP--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex iceball--jip--1+1+1+ice hammer = 39%

Moar combos for CRYOMANCER yay,

Corner:

Easy 46% two bars
b2--b2--d1--d1--1+1+1+polar puncture+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ex ice ball--jip--1+1+1+ ice hammer = 46%

48% 2 bars combo (MALES ONLY)
jip--b1+2+ex ice burst--b2--b2--d1--1+1+1+ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ ex ice ball-- Jip--1+1+1+ice hammer.

Midscreen:

2 bars 40% combo of a low midscreen:
b3+3+ ex crushing hammer--b1+2--d1--b1+2+polar puncture+ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ ice hammer.

New variant to the unbreakable one bar 40% combo.

corner carry variant:

jip--b1+2+aura+b1+2+ex ice burst--run--b1+2+ice ball--NJP--JIK--slide= 40% corner carry combo.

From now on I will be posting videos of my known combos and tech here. This reply will be updated until all my known combos and tech for Sub Zero get posted.
Grandmaster:
#1 45 % one bar in the corner no clone setup, found by Me (Males only)
Klone toss series
Jik series

Cryomancer:
Unbreakable:

Last edited:
I can't connect second overhead. Is there any trick to that? My opponent keeps falling to the ground before the second overhead hits. What's the secret with this?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I can't connect second overhead. Is there any trick to that? My opponent keeps falling to the ground before the second overhead hits. What's the secret with this?
The trick is the timing. You need to find the timing to do the 2nd OH there. If you see the juggled opponent to start falling from his high height, start the second B2.

Good luck.

I will try but before I even attempt learning this combo .....is it in anyway near of being reliable ONLINE? Since online is the only way I can play cause I don't have anybody to play with offline :( Otherwise perhaps I should skip second OH and adapt the combo to online input lag. I know the netcode has been improved but I still drop easy combos online which I do flawlessly time and again in practice mode

Alright I managed to connect second OH few times but dropped combo out of excitement :p. I also did full combo with only one OH and it came out 42% so not bad for one bar and it should be easier online.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Alright I managed to connect second OH few times but dropped combo out of excitement :p. I also did full combo with only one OH and it came out 42% so not bad for one bar and it should be easier online.
lol. This is nothing. Training makes fruitful attempts on anything. Even if I didn't play MKX for some months now due of INJ2 I still got the timing perfectly. It's just a almost nice timing you need to get it down.

It's slightly similar to this BPM tempo from this track.

;)

New Cryomancer combos:
one bar 45%
jip--b2--b2--f2+1+1--b1+2+polar puncture+ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+crushing hammer

two bars 47%
jip--b2--b2--f2+1+1--b1+2+polar puncture+ex crushing hammer--b1+2+polar puncture+ex ice ball--njp--b1+2+polar puncture+ice hammer
Bonus Clip... Dirty... Very dirty Unbreakable.:DOGE
THE VIDEO

Hey, returning player here (Can't change the name of my old profile).
Just wanted to ask if i have missed some new notations.
What does S stand for?
Haven't played this game since most people had left the game for injustice, so please excuse this question, thanks!