What's new

Tech - Unstoppable Dd4 and dd3 combos

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
alrighty so I was labbing that Fancy f2 bf2 combo in JASONS relentless variation , and I realized Mabye I can do this with JASONS dd3 and dd4! I tried this and it easily linked with f2 into dd4 (dd4 has 28f of recovery and f2 is estimated to be +50 on cancel hit) . It links with all strings excluding f3.

Now with f2 into dd3 , it's a very tight link to link s1 and b3 (9f startup) and with dd3 having a much longer recovery than dd4, these links (by estimate) are about 3f links. Now you can d1 for a much easier link which leads to block pressure after the d1 on hit but it's much more useful to combo. Out off my time labing I've only hit the f2 dd3 into s1 once, and I've been labbing this for the past hour. Mess around with this and enjoy!

Sadly I don't have videos of dd3. But it does link.
@dennycascade @CrazyFingers @Rolling_Toaster @omooba @JasonPeeps
Crazy and Omooba tag some Jasons please! (If this is already know tell me)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Jaxx you labbing maniac! Can't believe I never thought of this! I am labbing this the moment I can, you just never stop do you!

CrazyFingers

Can I get some help labbing the dd3 links?
i was trying them last night, jeez those things are super tight, i got it some times but it feels really difficult. Rest of that night was spent practicing hat trick, variation is cool but damn did my hands hurt

CrazyFingers

can it only link with S1 or can you link with B3 on DD3 links?

EDIT: I was trying with B3 and it felt IMPOSSIBLE there

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Is this hit confirmable at all? From the string used in the video, it doesn't really seem like it, and I would guess dd3/4 would be death on block. Though I really don't know anything about Jason, and I suck at hit confirming, so I could be wrong in that assumption. Just curious.

Tweedy

Noob
Please do a character that I play, Based Cooljax Lab God.

Lao, Kotal, Alien, Shinnok or even Jin.

Do one of those please.

Nedyrc

Noob
I was going to post this like 4 months ago but i got lazy and after a while sonic already posted this tech. This was known all along :p