What's new

DC related humor

dmnc011m

PSN: KomboDrop
Ok, so it seems like this hilarious peice of DC humor has gone under the radar and I really think everyone should know about it. What better place to share it than the injustice forums? Anyway, it's called holy musical b@man and I dare you not to laugh. The whole thing is actually about two hours long, but this is a ten minute best of clip.
Also, please post any other DC Humor you have. We all really just want to laugh.

dmnc011m

MorbidAltruism so, I take it you've seen Holy Musical B@tman?
I have so much trouble trying to get people to watch it because it's a musical, but people must keep in mind The Book of Mormon is a musical and it's freaking hilarious.

dmnc011m

MorbidAltruism I actually had a girl make me watch it with her after a date. I was really skeptical, but of course I agreed, I figured I might get lucky if I just submitted, but you can't even imagine my surprise when I found out it was probably the best thing I'll ever watch in my life.

Reedoms

Noob
Wait is that new 52, even though that is hilarious I had heard that hal acts like a pretty big douche bag in the new 52?
I'm pretty sure it's from Nu52 Justice League when Arrow is trying to get them to accept him into the League and Hal just makes fun of him. I stopped reading Justice League a while back.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I'm pretty sure it's from Nu52 Justice League when Arrow is trying to get them to accept him into the League and Hal just makes fun of him. I stopped reading Justice League a while back.
God I dont believe it... they made hal into more of a douchebag... I didnt think that was possible