What's new

DC HUSTLE 106 vs Pajaromayor

Great vid, nice seeing some high level shit going on

Wish Pajaro had a better connection with people in the USA. I play him with alot of delay too... normally the delay I get with him I wouldnt even waste my time, but high level players get respect so I give him a few matches before I leave.

Good vid.

damm it!! fucking lag... so fucking weird.. btw im trying to buy the UMK3 from a xbox so if everything is ok i´ll be around in the xbla too ^^ (soon) DC is now helping me with it...^^

damm it!! fucking lag... so fucking weird.. btw im trying to buy the UMK3 from a xbox so if everything is ok i´ll be around in the xbla too ^^ (soon) DC is now helping me with it...^^
but if u play on live isnt everyone gonna lag like crazy with u

dubson

Dojo Trainee
Can't he make a live account for a different region? I know people who have a bunch of accounts from different places, for ex. Japan, so they can get demos early.
That's very true, I think he can do that.

It's definitely worth a shot.

we´ve tried so many times to download the game and is just impossible, if someone know any way to download the game i´ll be here :D

dubson

Dojo Trainee
RZP, I think what GameOver said might work.

Have you tryed making an American account? Or an account of another region?

dubson

Dojo Trainee
Nothing didn't work i even called the ppl and they are aware of all that stuff ya'll saying. They said its just not available yet.
Then why if people make Japanese accounts they can download things the Japanese can but we cant?

Doesnt it sound like if he made an American account he could download things he couldnt there?

And he could easily just get points on that account, thats not a big deal...

Then why if people make Japanese accounts they can download things the Japanese can but we cant?

Doesnt it sound like if he made an American account he could download things he couldnt there?

How is he gonna buy the game when the points are already on the venezuelan account?

And he could easily just get points on that account, thats not a big deal...

Ok well you help him then.

dubson

Dojo Trainee
It's just an idea, idk if it'll work but it's worth a shot.

Why cant he just buy points for another account if it were to work?

dubson

Dojo Trainee
Oh I see.

We'll I made a few threads asking about it, I guess we'll wait to see if it is possible or not, because I really dont know if it is or not, it was just an idea.

Umon Daisuke made a Japanese account on his PS3 and was able to download games in Japan he couldnt here. So I thought it may be possible

Oh I see.

We'll I made a few threads asking about it, I guess we'll wait to see if it is possible or not, because I really dont know if it is or not, it was just an idea.

Umon Daisuke made a Japanese account on his PS3 and was able to download games in Japan he couldnt here. So I thought it may be possible
Well that is a different system that doesn't mean it will work for xbox.

dubson

Dojo Trainee
I have heard of people doing similar things on Xbox aswell, that was just one example.

For example, the Kingdom Under Fire demo was exclusive to Korea. So people were making Korean accounts to download it here.