What's new

DC Comics Trivia

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I’ve got to write a new 20-question DC Comics trivia game for my pub trivia business. I’ve written several of these games in the past, but I can’t reuse them, so I’m having trouble coming up with good new questions. If any DC fans want to help out, please post your questions in this thread. I’ll post the finished game without answers after my show runs on the 10th.

Questions can be about any aspect of DC properties, including comics, movies, video games, even amusement park rides.

You need questions that anyone could get, or are those hardcore fans who know the years of comics coming out and remember the names of all the writers?
You could ask them to name 5 green lanterns or 5 Robins. Correlate the names of the lantern entities to their colors.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You need questions that anyone could get, or are those hardcore fans who know the years of comics coming out and remember the names of all the writers?
You could ask them to name 5 green lanterns or 5 Robins. Correlate the names of the lantern entities to their colors.
Our games start out pretty easy and get harder as they go on, so I can use questions of pretty much any difficulty.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Owee DC trivia nice, there's a site right where you can make up any questions you want and test people?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Which character in the Justice League took the mantle of The Spectre once? (not to be confused with the JLA or JSA Silver Age Spectre)

Hal Jordan

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Who stowed away on Superman's ship when he was sent to Earth from Krypton?

Beppo the Super-Monkey

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Here's what we went with:
CategoryRound 1
MoviesWhat actress played Catwoman in Tim Burton's Batman Returns?
GeographySuperman was born on what planet?
PowersWhat is the name of the energy beams projected by the villain Darkseid (dark-side)?
TVWhat 4 series currently make up the CW's "Arrowverse" lineup?
EventsIn a famous 1978 comic, what real life boxer knocked out Superman?
Round 2
VillainsWhat Batman villain is based on a character from Alice in Wonderland?
MoviesWho was the primary antagonist throughout Zak Snyder's 2018 Justice League movie?
CrimeWhat is the name of the "pocket universe" Krypton often uses as a humane method of imprisoning criminals?
CharactersOnce played by Keanu Reeves, what DC comics character is a British occult detective?
GeographyBased on San Francisco, in what fictional west coast city does Wonder Woman often reside because of its large collection of Greek artifacts?
Round 3
NemesesWhat Shazam villain began as the son of the Pharaoh Ramses before becoming corrupt?
RingsIn the Green Lantern universe, violet power rings are fueled by what emotion?
ChemistryWhat is the name of the chemical that gives the Batman villain Bane his incredible strength?
FamilyWhat is the name of Mera's twin sister?
Alter EgosWhat assassin's daughter was serving as Batgirl when Deathstroke convinced her to go rogue?
Double Down Round
GeographyWhat is the name of the small, Northeastern coastal town where Aquaman was raised?
FamilyWhat is the name of Ra's al Ghul's daughter?
TVIn what episode of Batman: The Animated Series did Harley Quinn make her debut appearance?
AnimalsWhat is the name of the Wonder Twins' pet space monkey?
VillainsIn the Flash universe, psychotic "Speedsters" usually go by what two nicknames?