What's new

DC Comics cancels four new 52 titles in August

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I assumed that they were being cancelled because of sales,
in which case i also assumed that, if they had comics that were pay-to-download,
there might be more customers.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Won't be overwhelmingly sad to see Legion & Dial H go. I thought they were arse.
I was getting into Threshold but it isn't the end of the world that it's gone.
Demon Knights.... NOOOOOOOOOO!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'll slap your shit son. Dial H was one of the best Second Wave books that came out.
Go right ahead, but you're not going to change my opinion that it was awful. I've heard loads of people rave about it, and my friend gave me the issues to read and I did, I read all of them up to date and I think it's not very good.

And I'm sorry, but Earth 2 is, without a single doubt in my mind, the best of the Second Wave. Hell it might just be my favourite book out of the 52! (aren't there 54 now or something?)

fury714

50 Shades of Grayson
Ah yes. The good ol' DC chopping block. Legion doesn't surprise me, but Dial H is a shame though, kinda interested in it. Speaking of cancellations, it's sad that Grifter and Deathstroke got the axe, I blame the Liefield chapter. Ugh. I would have wanted to explore Grifter more.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Ah yes. The good ol' DC chopping block. Legion doesn't surprise me, but Dial H is a shame though, kinda interested in it. Speaking of cancellations, it's sad that Grifter and Deathstroke got the axe, I blame the Liefield chapter. Ugh. I would have wanted to explore Grifter more.
Three of the four titles Liefeld worked on have been cancelled....
Liefeld: Literally cancerous for comic books.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
So how many new 52 books have been cancelled, do you think this was their plan to begin with, so that they cancel so many books they won't have to print New 52 on the covers to save money on ink? What exactly is the comic number now anyways?

Inb4 The New52 becomes a Batman/Superman/GL fest. Almost all of the titles of "The Dark" we're cancelled, despite being very well written. It's the people's fault too because they throw their money at garbage titles like Batman the Dark Knight, Red Lanterns and Catwoman

Inb4 The New52 becomes a Batman/Superman/GL fest. Almost all of the titles of "The Dark" we're cancelled, despite being very well written. It's the people's fault too because they throw their money at garbage titles like Batman the Dark Knight, Red Lanterns and Catwoman
at least we'll get larfleeze, if the team is good then it has a lot of potential.