What's new

Breakthrough DB2D frame data correction

DB2D is -8, not +18

1. DB2U can be full combo punished if you crouch block the entire move. This is the ONLY attck that leads to a combo in corners.

2. DB2D is punished by an attack 8 frames or faster. The data is wrong and this move is NOT adv. You cannot combo after this move hits.

3. DB2 is full combo punished. Also does not grant a combo, not even in corners.

What this means is that you can remain crouching and punish the low and high options. All she can do is use the overhead option which is also combo punished and doesnt grant a combo on hit. Block that, and she's dead. Yes, she can then end in the high and get adv, or low for minimal damage + knockdown, but her risk is HIGH.

LEGEND

YES!
Noticed this. Thanks for the detailed breakdown

Its always a good idea to test any move that has more than one hit, frame data is still very wrong. EDIT: <-- referring to in game frame data

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
They really needed to go after the incorrect frame fata instead of Deathstroke...this is MK9 all over again.

Saitsu

Noob
Okay, what this tells me is...don't use her cartwheel in neutral?

Which I hadn't really planned on doing anyway. Though it's good to have the info in the off chance I do use it due to me likely fucking up an input.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
In block strings use BF3 as the ender. It's +1. No reason to be doing DB2 unless opponent is in a juggle state.