What's new

db2

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Does it have any uses ? I almost never use it. Too slow for zoning and easy to duck , doesn't work in combos . I cant think of way how deadshot could use this move .

Last edited:

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I suppose you could use it as people try jumping in to put multiple bullets on screen without meter. As a Cold main, I can tell you this move, for no discernable reason, ignores the Ice Wall and MB Wall completely. At least, last time I checked.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Really mostly for applying some trait stuff if you really want it. I don't find it particularly useful otherwise.

It could have some theoretical use against projectile dodges/blocks since it's the only projectile with multiple hits naturally. There's MB rifle of course, but BB is free of charge.

It's clearly the most useless projectile, but it probably has some niche uses here and there.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Also I like using b1 db2, does a decent amount of damage and you can mb it
Isn't that kind of a gimmick? Opponents should be blocking Low-High-Low against the B1 string anyways, to guard the potential D3 at the end of it. You might hit them with a few bullets, but if they start ducking, they'll sweep you.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Isn't that kind of a gimmick? Opponents should be blocking Low-High-Low against the B1 string anyways, to guard the potential D3 at the end of it. You might hit them with a few bullets, but if they start ducking, they'll sweep you.
It doesnt work well for pressure or anything, only worth using when b1 hits. You can use b1 db3 also. I noticed sonic using it early when the game came out and I feel like its a good a tool to use to mix it up, esp if you mb db2 or 3 they are pretty much fullscreen at that point

Do the meter drain trait , if they're in the corner mix with f2 bullet barrage , b1 bullet barrage (both link and they lose a FUCK ton of meter esp if you meterburn) outside of that and combo enders it's useless pretty much