What's new

db2 (Fan-Fare Fan Lift) doesn't come out sometimes

Hey. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Fanfare's db2 (fan lift) doesn't come out sometimes. I only do it after her combo starters (1,2 or b14 or b231), 90 percent of the time it's fine. But 10 percent of the time the fan lift just doesn't happen. I've even replayed matches and looked at my button inputs and they are fine, but sometimes the fan lift just won't come out. Any one else experience this?

Actually never mind. I was trying it out in practice mode. If you do it just a bit too late after the starter, it just won't come out. That's probably what I'm doing. It only happens when I'm playing matches so I think it's just nerves.

Actually never mind. I was trying it out in practice mode. If you do it just a bit too late after the starter, it just won't come out. That's probably what I'm doing. It only happens when I'm playing matches so I think it's just nerves.
In most situations I find when or move or string doesn't come out, it's me and not the game. Most situations.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Hey. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Fanfare's db2 (fan lift) doesn't come out sometimes. I only do it after her combo starters (1,2 or b14 or b231), 90 percent of the time it's fine. But 10 percent of the time the fan lift just doesn't happen. I've even replayed matches and looked at my button inputs and they are fine, but sometimes the fan lift just won't come out. Any one else experience this?
There is also a setting for special cancel windows, if you haven't already tried toggling that. It changes the window size for inputing a special cancel (short, medium, long)