What's new

Darkseid's Super

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
@Eldriken This will be my last comment. From injustice to Mkx.

Zod top 5
Quan chi summoner top 5 ( until they nerf his trait )
Sonya blade special forces ( top 5 beginning of the game)

I'm just judging off of history. This character might be top 5 beginning of the game so as Atrocious. Could be wrong. But judging off of history. Most likely top 5 because he has that (call for help) trait. the only character that has that similiar trait and wasn't top 5 is sinestro but After him, Top 5 Zod, Top 5 Quan chi, top 5 sonya blade special forces. its a common pattern. So Whenever I see a helper trait. I get scared because I know neathrrealm.
Puta que pariu...

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

Zod top 5

I'm just judging off of history. This character might be top 5 beginning of the game so as Atrocious. Could be wrong. But judging off of history. Most likely top 5 because he has that (call for help) trait. the only character that has that similiar trait and wasn't top 5 is sinestro but After him, Top 5 Zod, Top 5 Quan chi, top 5 sonya blade special forces. its a common pattern. So Whenever I see a helper trait. I get scared because I know neathrrealm.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Darkseid looks like a beast. Love the New 52 breaching the freaking Multiverse in space part lol. Anyone who's read Constantine, Earth 2 books knows what I'm talking about. His super the last part totally reminded me of this arc.

Last edited:

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs

Zod top 5

Atrocitus wasn't even top 5 in the beta, you trashcan. Go away lol.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is the equivalent of what every single character's special move should be. It's SO out-of-the-box thinking - I love it. It's simple, yet amazing. I had to watch it a few times to realize that he smacks against Darkseid's hand before he clenches him.

Not that it really means anything, but one of the supers I'm most disappointed with is Superman's. It's like he's been demoted. Batman's super move is DAMN good this time.

Flash's super is on Darkseid's level.

WATCHD0G

Noob
This is the equivalent of what every single character's special move should be. It's SO out-of-the-box thinking - I love it. It's simple, yet amazing. I had to watch it a few times to realize that he smacks against Darkseid's hand before he clenches him.

Not that it really means anything, but one of the supers I'm most disappointed with is Superman's. It's like he's been demoted. Batman's super move is DAMN good this time.

Flash's super is on Darkseid's level.
yup him, flash, and black Adam have supers that are so over the top it's hard to not get hype...another one that people seem to be overlooking is deadshot. that has swag written all over it and also fits his character

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
yup him, flash, and black Adam have supers that are so over the top it's hard to not get hype...another one that people seem to be overlooking is deadshot. that has swag written all over it and also fits his character
I'd add Green arrow to this list of swag supers.

There's nothing Wrong with many of the supers, they're just pretty straight forward and boring. Definitely could use more hype.

WATCHD0G

Noob
I'd add Green arrow to this list of swag supers.

There's nothing Wrong with many of the supers, they're just pretty straight forward and boring. Definitely could use more hype.
damn how could I forget GA, definitely agree with you on the other supers. in fact I'd say superman special is way less hype that in ij 1