What's new

Darkseid's Super

E

Eldriken

He has a minion! You see it at the end. But it's probably (hopefully...maybe? No?) gear based.

But that was awesome. Hopefully his Omega Beams work like that in a fight. xD

GIVE MORE GAMEPLAY, NRS. PUHLEAAAAAASE.

Gamer68

Fujin!
He has a minion! You see it at the end. But it's probably (hopefully...maybe? No?) gear based.

But that was awesome. Hopefully his Omega Beams work like that in a fight. xD

GIVE MORE GAMEPLAY, NRS. PUHLEAAAAAASE.
It's his trait. Look at his trait icon when he calls him in. Could be gear, but I kinda doubt it.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
The Parademon seems to be Darkseid's trait. Darkseid's trait icon, which appears on the bottom right, changed when the trait was activated.

Also, that super is the coolest by far out of any in Injustice 1 and Injustice 2 thus far. It accurately portrays the character.
Darkseid has Pig and Dave written all over him. We need Darkseid mirrors at KIT

Why isn't Omega Beams a instakill lol. Also kinda disappointing to see Darkseid's trait is a minion. The dude could destroy everyone on the roster with no help

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Darksied looks broken!!! After that super he throws out a damn machine or a helper like zod and atrocitus.

I won't be suprise if he plays similar like doomsday!

So brief thought. Maybe his super is IMPOSSIBLE to Whiff. The lore of the Omega Beams is that they hit anywhere no matter what. So maybe no jumping in on Darkseid with full super at all. You just gotta be ready to block at anytime

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So brief thought. Maybe his super is IMPOSSIBLE to Whiff. The lore of the Omega Beams is that they hit anywhere no matter what. So maybe no jumping in on Darkseid with full super at all. You just gotta be ready to block at anytime
It looks like it might be a parry super.