What's new

Darkseid Speculation/Intro/Discord thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So I was bored and went to the Takeda forum and checked the threads before the game was released Takeda didn't come out as strong as people thought I m getting some shade of that here
Yeah everyone thought Takeda and Kenshi would be really good when they were shown on stream, but they were buns at launch

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Yeah everyone thought Takeda and Kenshi would be really good when they were shown on stream, but they were buns at launch
Wait? People thought Kenshi would be good? I wasn't on here back then but I personally thought he'd me trash af lol. That's surprising to me

TheGangstaFace

I just shit, pissed, and puked all over myself from so much hype. Oh and jizzed. Lots and lots. Someone insert the South Park meme of Randy from South Park

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
So I was bored and went to the Takeda forum and checked the threads before the game was released Takeda didn't come out as strong as people thought I m getting some shade of that here
MKX pre-release was like-

"Takeda is OP omg Day 1 main. He has everything wow".
"Thunder God Raiden is so unoriginal, Master of Storms will be godlike"
"Wow Bojutsu will be garbage tier. One of the worst NRS ideas ever"

Then the game came out.

So he also has a kind of a divekick/footstomp move in the air which can be MB to launch for a full combo, that Impostor-style fast air teleport, air Omega Beams. Also what is up with ground/low Omega Beams whiffing on Green Lantern just floating there (being a character that just floats by default)????!

TheGangstaFace

So he also has a kind of a divekick/footstomp move in the air which can be MB to launch for a full combo, that Impostor-style fast air teleport, air Omega Beams. Also what is up with ground/low Omega Beams whiffing on Green Lantern just floating there (being a character that just floats by default)????!
I think the dive kick will be a gear move. It just seemed random to me. Also I think it just doesn't hit at certain ranges

Status
Not open for further replies.