What's new

Darkseid Midscreen Combo Video (447 Meterless And More)

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
Some of them are on competitive some of them not , i needed some time to figure out what is happening with the damage but then i released even if i turn on the comp mode characters still have different healths and had no gears at the characters thu , or am i wrong ? correct me please i want to know and sorry for the wrong damage info

Riyo

Noob
Some of them are on competitive some of them not , i needed some time to figure out what is happening with the damage but then i released even if i turn on the comp mode characters still have different healths and had no gears at the characters thu , or am i wrong ? correct me please i want to know and sorry for the wrong damage info
Certain characters have different health. When doing combos against characters of different health, the percentage of the combo differs but not by much.

Snibbor

Yarrrr Matey
You are correct, even if competitive mode is on, character stats are still a little different. I've seen a lot of people on here using superman on competitive mode as the standard for testing combo damage, so I guess that'd be the best thing to do.

MioTenacious

"There is fear in your heart"
oh i see , thanks for letting me know. It is a little bit confusing because the game doesnt really explains what is happening thu hah

SE1Z3

Noob
Just curious, based off your inputs I guessed you were a hitbox user, am I correct? Just curious! :)