What's new

Darkseid coming to mobile version of Injustice: GAU; more characters to come?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Even though the console version of the title Injustice: Gods Among Us is seemly finished; seeing as the "Ultimate Edition" was the finale for the game it seems the mobile version will be thriving. As being reported by WasDuk.com, it seems a new character will be arriving for the iOS/Android mobile version of Injustice. The villain, Darkseid appears in several screenshots showcasing a new look, specials and a glimpse at his super move.

Have a look at the screen shots below showing Darkseid in the mobile version of Injustice. In addition, WasDuk.com is reporting that additional characters such as Swamp Thing, Riddler, Spectre and many others may also be possible mobile characters as well. They speak of the great support that the fans have given to DC/NetherRealm may possibility be rewarded with more characters in the future. I think it's safe to say that the mobile version of Injustice is doing quite well...

A word of advice, especially to non-hackers, is to simply be patient as the characters are currently not available. However, DC/NetherRealms has taken great care to address the fan’s needs and wants. Also, the inclusion of Darkseid finally signals that the massive support mobile players have garnered is being rewarded. Darkseid is not available to console players, so the possibility of support cards that are not usable as fighters, such as Swamp Thing, Spectre, the Riddler, and Tim Drake as Robin, may become future Challenge Stage Characters.
darkseid.jpg darkseid1.jpg darkseid2.jpg darkseid3.jpg darkseid4.jpg darkseid5.jpg darkseid6.jpg darkseid7.jpg

Source: WasDuk.com
Credit: @Awkward Sloth via their profile

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
If all these idiots with their phones and tablets and bs would've bought and PLAYED THE REAL DAMN GAME -

This crap wouldn't be happening on mobile only
pls NRS doesnt support games for more than 6 months.
i do find it odd that the mobile team did this though, they must've just really wanted to and had ideas.
too bad the console versions wont be updated lol

Immortal

Blind justice....
I hope Neatherrealm has prepared themselves for the uproar a mobile exclusive character is going t cause
You mean that 2k (at best) people a cross the glob who still play the game on consoles and pc? They sold dunno how much exactly but 1-2 millions (or even more) copys of the game already, so they can shit on us now. This is why they basically never support any of their games beyond 6 month mark.

Did anybody notice.. that characters on the Darkseid team.. its him, atl Grundy.. and well someone wearing RED Goggles.. maybe dr. Hugo Strange??????

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Judging by the pictures and Darkseid's attacks just look like rehashes of existing characters.
Super = Raven's super just replace Trigon with Darkseid
3rd pic = Bane's pushing attack string (not sure what it is cause I don't play him)
4th pic = Lex's 11 string I think

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Judging by the pictures and Darkseid's attacks just look like rehashes of existing characters.
Super = Raven's super just replace Trigon with Darkseid
3rd pic = Bane's pushing attack string (not sure what it is cause I don't play him)
4th pic = Lex's 11 string I think
Super is a rehash of WoWo's or whatever this is