What's new

Dark Sabbath Version 1.0 BnB Kombos

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my first pass Noob seems really strong. Lots of tools that do more damage than average. But also why would you ever block high against him. Makes the b3kb appear to be kinda pointless?

AMP TELE ~ 113 ~ TELE. I cannot consistently hit the 3~TELE. Any visuals clue or tips when you start the second part of the string after the FF?

I generally finish my combos with F112~shadow charge or B1 1+3 for the restand.

AMP TELE ~ 113 ~ TELE. I cannot consistently hit the 3~TELE. Any visuals clue or tips when you start the second part of the string after the FF?

I generally finish my combos with F112~shadow charge or B1 1+3 for the restand.
It all happens so quickly that it’s just a timing thing you have to internalize. The window is pretty narrow but I’d still mostly prefer to end in TP over restand just because either you’re +0 or you’re +5 and far. TP you have to deal with wakeup but you also have way more effective options. Plus you get to deal more damage.

Do you count? I know I have to leave it kinda late before imputing 113. Roughly when inline with his shoulder.
Nah I’d just grind it and do it by feel until it’s consistent basically. That’s just my method tho. If it’s too hard to get consistent then you could always do b1,1+3~du instead for the same KD and slightly less damage. Better than dropping it. I can’t deal with online input latency so I always do simplified combos online.

Status
Not open for further replies.