What's new

Breakthrough D1~Shocker Frame Gap

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
D1~Shocker has a 3-5f gap, meaning you can't interrupt it with a poke or any normals, but you CAN armor through it. MB B3 is fairly easy to do, same with MB F3. If any characters have MB moves that gain armor very quickly those would work as well.

This means no more free D1~Shocker check after B23. You need to think about baiting their MB armor with a raw D1, in which case they will waste a bar. Alternatively, if you do just D1 and they do not armor you're left at - and they can pressure.

This basically makes Adam's defense and offense less braindead, because you can actually counter it with a bit of practice!

Enjoy

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I've been wondering why people abuse D1~Shocker for a while now. Once in a while, sure, but this move is reminiscent of D1~Smoke Bomb to a lesser extent. lol.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
This is only easy to do if you know d1 shocker is coming. This opens up more d1 orbs pressure or jump back divekick pressure after strings that leave him around +1 to +3. Good info though. I thought it was gonna be the new d1 shoulder =/

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
You mean D1 palpatine? And I thought armored D3s only got their armour after 8 frames, or was I wrong?

Odd thing though, you can use random palpatines to check batman if you are at that range. Can't parry it.