What's new

Question D1 + Cutting Fan

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
how many threads will you make about basic day 1 inputs? it would have been better to make a single thread for these questions. youre asking the best way to input basic specials.

if youre not inputting some kind of combo or serious button sequence which tests your execution, the answer is practice more. in fact the answer to everything is practice more.

when you are linking attacks like d1>special or b1>special, the input of the b1 or d1 counts as the first input of your special. so you can input d1f3 to crouch punch into cartwheel with sonya for example

how many threads will you make about basic day 1 inputs? it would have been better to make a single thread for these questions. youre asking the best way to input basic specials.

if youre not inputting some kind of combo or serious button sequence which tests your execution, the answer is practice more. in fact the answer to everything is practice more.

when you are linking attacks like d1>special or b1>special, the input of the b1 or d1 counts as the first input of your special. so you can input d1f3 to crouch punch into cartwheel with sonya for example
Sorry.... didn't mean to spam or anything....i think this was the last one tho
I use the d1+cf when i'm finishing a corner combo ....3,3,3 ,d1+cutting fan