What's new

Tech D1~Arrow (How to blow it up and it's other variations, with each character)

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
All done, If anyone finds any other good options please feel free to post them here and tag me and I will add them to your character.

Also, calling on Bane mains with that venom knowledge to go through his shit, because I'm lazy :) lol

Everyone else is there.

Next tourny I wanna see some people blowing this shit up against Chris G

Now time to get in the lab and find some good shit that can't be blown UP :) lol

Archerys a Hobby

booivi

Good Game :)
I'd love some inputs for combos after d1~ice arrow. Corner combos, midscreen combos, and super/resets combos. Also where is the info about what GA can do after a blocked d1 or d1~arrow? Nonetheless, I'm loving this guide, it's a very nice "anti-GA" guide.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I'd love some inputs for combos after d1~ice arrow. Corner combos, midscreen combos, and super/resets combos. Also where is the info about what GA can do after a blocked d1 or d1~arrow? Nonetheless, I'm loving this guide, it's a very nice "anti-GA" guide.

lol yah i should add Arrow in there,

there is a green arrow combo thread already though.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
lol yah i should add Arrow in there,

there is a green arrow combo thread already though.

You should add Green Arrow in here.. lol....

That and probably make it Alphabetical order so it's easier to find characters instead of having it the way it appears on the character select screen which not everyone has memorized.