What's new

D-pad or analog stick?

Do you use analog or d-pad

• Total voters
I played with one of Crazy Dominicans friends, and he used jade with the analog stick, and basically you couldn't touch him. If you somehow did touch him the return boomerang would hit you

Enigma

Noob
I did the sandpaper mod to my d-pad. Works a lot better, but still nowhere near perfect. If the next round of sanding doesn't solve the d-pad's insistence on doing an Ice Shower when I try to uppercut, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a custom stick from http://home.comcast.net/~dreadedfist/.

He made a stick for Gamespot's Dave Toister. I asked Dave about it, and he said it cost about $120 and the guy who makes them doesn't do the soldering. Here's a picture of it.

Derek

Noob
Dear god, it's beautiful. That's it, I'm getting a custom stick, from that guy. I saw that Batman PS2 stick he did and some other stuff for someone at Shoryuken.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
So have you guys seen the UMK3 stick DreadedFist made for me?

100% replicated UMK3 layout designed by DreemerNJ. BG chosen by me, modified by DreadedFist.

Shock said:
So have you guys seen the UMK3 stick DreadedFist made for me?

100% replicated UMK3 layout designed by DreemerNJ. BG chosen by me, modified by DreadedFist.
wow youve definintly got to get that hooked up. So I can stop fluke throwing you lol.

I just need a button config so i can use the doa4 hori.
but as a matter of fact, a custom seimetsu stick would be the best thing. I should find out who will make me one for ps2/xbox

Yes, but does this work on XBLA?

Enigma said:
I did the sandpaper mod to my d-pad. Works a lot better, but still nowhere near perfect. If the next round of sanding doesn't solve the d-pad's insistence on doing an Ice Shower when I try to uppercut, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a custom stick from http://home.comcast.net/~dreadedfist/.

He made a stick for Gamespot's Dave Toister. I asked Dave about it, and he said it cost about $120 and the guy who makes them doesn't do the soldering. Here's a picture of it.