What's new

Cyrax

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I believe that Cyrax would be a bit higher on the list if the bombs would blow up earlier.

XL

Noob
Cyrax would be alot more awesome if some of his moves didn't have odd properties to them. Like sometimes his air throw overshoots and you'll see him fly across the screen.

He should also have more than just two bombs. Maybe one that goes halfway between you and your opponent, one that goes right on your opponent, and one that goes a bit past your opponent. That way you could fluster your opponent easier with them.

XL said:
Cyrax would be alot more awesome if some of his moves didn't have odd properties to them. Like sometimes his air throw overshoots and you'll see him fly across the screen.
its not an odd property its just that your not pressing LP soon enough

EDIT: it does need more range cause that thing simply blows when people are trying to attack you

I am pretty good with his airthrows. A majority of the time I can land them. However, I glitched up UMK360 the other day. I was Cyrax versing an Ermac. When I did an air throw Ermac telepunched, but somehow I caught him and When it was all said and done I made Ermac invisible. It was amazing...and I still won.

However, my funniest story with Cyrax happened tonight. I versed this kid who was Scorpion, and when I landed a backflip I laid a close grenade. Scorpion was chasing after me in the air, so he knocks me down and he screams like a little girl and telepunches, so he comes from the other side of the screen as I am getting up and he lands on my grenade. It was amazing, and hilarious.

XL said:

He should also have more than just two bombs. Maybe one that goes halfway between you and your opponent, one that goes right on your opponent, and one that goes a bit past your opponent. That way you could fluster your opponent easier with them.
LOL whats next? One that rams itself up your opponents butt?

XL

Noob
No, I press LP at the time I should.

I think it has to do something to where they are positioned in the air when you activate the air throw. Sometimes I think you can just miss it if they are at the wrong spot or something.

It doesn't happen often, but there have been times I've overshooted the air throw when I know I pressed LP at the exact right time. Then the next thing you see is Cyrax flying across the opposite side of the screen. I think it usually happens if I do it when someone is coming down after getting blown up by one of his bombs. I guess I should know to throw out his net before hand to get more damage with aaHPs or JKs and make the target more steady. :?

And I don't know about that "should he have one that rams it up his opponents butt" comment to the poster above me, but I was just simply pointing out that just two types bombs that you can use makes them both very easy to avoid. Whereas if you had a third that could shoot further than your opponent, you could keep them guessing to where they need to go to avoid the bomb. And like another poster suggested, it'd also help if they blew up a second or two sooner.

LCyrax4D4K said:
I am pretty good with his airthrows. A majority of the time I can land them. However, I glitched up UMK360 the other day. I was Cyrax versing an Ermac. When I did an air throw Ermac telepunched, but somehow I caught him and When it was all said and done I made Ermac invisible. It was amazing...and I still won.
Its awesome when YOUR Ermac. Its happened to me before. Nothing like an Invisible Telepuncher.

Yeah, if you catch ermac with an airthrow (with anyone) while he's doing the teleport he will not reapear. This is special to ermac because only he goes invisible during telepunches

XL said:
No, I press LP at the time I should.

I think it has to do something to where they are positioned in the air when you activate the air throw. Sometimes I think you can just miss it if they are at the wrong spot or something.

It doesn't happen often, but there have been times I've overshooted the air throw when I know I pressed LP at the exact right time. Then the next thing you see is Cyrax flying across the opposite side of the screen. I think it usually happens if I do it when someone is coming down after getting blown up by one of his bombs. I guess I should know to throw out his net before hand to get more damage with aaHPs or JKs and make the target more steady. :?

And I don't know about that "should he have one that rams it up his opponents butt" comment to the poster above me, but I was just simply pointing out that just two types bombs that you can use makes them both very easy to avoid. Whereas if you had a third that could shoot further than your opponent, you could keep them guessing to where they need to go to avoid the bomb. And like another poster suggested, it'd also help if they blew up a second or two sooner.
Yeah that was just one of my immature moments. Anyways, one thing I dont get is when you catch someone in mid air with a net, but you cant air throw them.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just did the bomb infinite. That shit is NEVER going to work in a vs match against ANYONE lol...but it is fun to do! Maybe the only setup would be as Shang to freeze someone with Sub and immediately morph back to Shang then right to Cyrax and far bomb. But I can't see that ever happening, if it did I'd pay to see it lol

Konqrr said:
Just did the bomb infinite. That shit is NEVER going to work in a vs match against ANYONE lol...but it is fun to do! Maybe the only setup would be as Shang to freeze someone with Sub and immediately morph back to Shang then right to Cyrax and far bomb. But I can't see that ever happening, if it did I'd pay to see it lol
How do you do the Infinite? Do you have a video of anyone doing it?