What's new

Cyrax variants of Doc's new tech!

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
TONY-T, have you tried using a ragdoll in your last variant of the setup to throw them over your head onto the bomb? Looks like it might work. I haven't put too much time into this style of trap yet, but I'll be working on it soon to see what I can do (or at least get comfortable enough executing to use in matches). I have another combo that you might be interested in, maybe you can improve upon, I'll post it up later...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
my nephew got second on FV thanks to researching Tony-T's work with Cyrax lol.

And he was using simply the Invisible bomb traps when ppl were too worried trying to do something to stay away from him.

I Can only imagine what he will do if he put his hands on this techs

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T, have you tried using a ragdoll in your last variant of the setup to throw them over your head onto the bomb? Looks like it might work. I haven't put too much time into this style of trap yet, but I'll be working on it soon to see what I can do (or at least get comfortable enough executing to use in matches). I have another combo that you might be interested in, maybe you can improve upon, I'll post it up later...
Hey Han!

Yes i had the idea for the ragdoll. It kept missing when i tried, but it may still work. I didnt focus on it for any long period, i mainly just wanted that uppercut one to work.

For sure man, keen to see what you got!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
my nephew got second on FV thanks to researching Tony-T's work with Cyrax lol.

And he was using simply the Invisible bomb traps when ppl were too worried trying to do something to stay away from him.

I Can only imagine what he will do if he put his hands on this techs
Thats awesome! tell him i said hi :)