What's new

Cyrax true midscreen 2 bar 100% combo + fatality glitch!

TONY-T

Mad scientist

So as it turns out, all previous 2 bar midscreen 100% combos actually dont do 100%. The previous 2 bar 100% combos said 98% in practise mode and made the life bar reset. However they d0 99% in an actual match.

I went and tested all the ones by Kosu and myself and sure enough, they were 1% short from killing the opponent in an actual match.

The combo above is the only true 2 bar 100% combo that kills your opponent in an actual match. Their are about 2 other variations too, but this one is the easiest (if you can call it that).

Oh and here is a 1 bar 91%

Im pretty confident these 1 and 2 bar combos are the maximum for midscreen.

Also check out the fatality glitch. It works on dead pool and other stage fatalaitys.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Is this stuff even tournament viable, sheesh, stop breaking cyrax moar!! >>:I

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
i posted up a bunch of fatality glitches on my youtube account a long time ago. Here's nice HD video compilation of many of the glitches I found.
Why have I never been trolled by this online?

...oh wait, because no SubZero has ever beaten me online...

#shotsfired?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

samson

Noob
i was wondering how you actually do these fatality glitches, do you just put the ice clone out and jump over them and do a reverse imput?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
It's official. Next time you come to America for a tournament, I'm going up to you, and I'm hugging you.

Don't fight it. It's gonna happen

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
i posted up a bunch of fatality glitches on my youtube account a long time ago. Here's nice HD video compilation of many of the glitches I found.
LOL those glitches reflect the true essence and tradition of MK.

MK isn't MK without weird and funny glitches.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
if they don't ban him then im relearning him! O:<<

Stupid unstable exploding scrap heap! >>:I

I just picked up Cyrax and I have a question which relates to the 1 bar 91% reset. If you net you opponent in the air (like after the reset B2, D2, 33 Net)when the net expires and the opponent falls to the ground, is Command Grab techable if you grab him as soon as possible?Because in practice I've been doing it on ducking blocking Sektor, and if you grab him as soon as possible he can't even duck it. So if CG can't be teched here, you can have a 92 % 1 bar, and even over a 99% minimum if you follow the CG with Jip 22f1 (which is 7% chip damage).

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
They can tech the command grab and/or armor through any attempt to follow-up the hanging net release...so be careful and don't get too predictable with how you chose to end it.

NariTuba

disMember
I just picked up Cyrax and I have a question which relates to the 1 bar 91% reset. If you net you opponent in the air (like after the reset B2, D2, 33 Net)when the net expires and the opponent falls to the ground, is Command Grab techable if you grab him as soon as possible?Because in practice I've been doing it on ducking blocking Sektor, and if you grab him as soon as possible he can't even duck it. So if CG can't be teched here, you can have a 92 % 1 bar, and even over a 99% minimum if you follow the CG with Jip 22f1 (which is 7% chip damage).
Its a 50/50, they
have to guess whether youll CG or jab.

They can tech the command grab and/or armor through any attempt to follow-up the hanging net release...so be careful and don't get too predictable with how you chose to end it.

Oh,ok - so they can escape but only if they don't hold block after hanging net - so it is far from guaranteed than:)but still a nice 50/50 - thanks

Its a 50/50, they
have to guess whether youll CG or jab.
Thank you 2!