What's new

Tech Cyrax Projectile Tech

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
What happens with smoke is that he makes his hitbox smaller by going into the shake animation. This is why Kenshi gets caught by the net when he tries to reflect it. His hitbox is so huge, that after the net goes through halfway, he then gets hit by the end of the net.
Yeah, I know. I was just explaining that it's an actual teleport foward by the projectile and not the projectile losing it's hitbox for a moment.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait, if smoke still keeps shake active, even if u use this trick, his shake will still go off since he can hold it right?

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I've tried using AA vs shake after a net was onscreen (as H. Cyrax) and I've have the net completely pass thru smoke even is he holds his shake. I think it has to do with the timing of the AA jump. It doesn't catch him in the net at all, unlike Kenshi who eats dat mega damage for trying to reflect.

Axel_Redd

I've tried using AA vs shake after a net was onscreen (as H. Cyrax) and I've have the net completely pass thru smoke even is he holds his shake. I think it has to do with the timing of the AA jump. It doesn't catch him in the net at all, unlike Kenshi who eats dat mega damage for trying to reflect.
i wonder tho....what if the kenshi reads this and delays his reflect a bit?

Axel_Redd

This works. Too bad he cant really reflect the net back.
no, but he can reflect the other thing.

Good gawd, cryax has more bomb traps, tricks & glitchs than any other character in the game....how do u remember all that shit?

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
LETHAL LEGEND
So even tho he delays the reflect a bit, krayzie says it works... but does it count as a dash cancel? meaning once the physical reflect works can you dash cancel and telefurry/ etc...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
XBlades

This is what i was talking about, and one of the reasons kenshi loses
LETHAL LEGEND
So even tho he delays the reflect a bit, krayzie says it works... but does it count as a dash cancel? meaning once the physical reflect works can you dash cancel and telefurry/ etc...
This doesn't affect Kenshi, actually. He can easily reflect it by simply delaying the reflect due to the speed of the net.

He still loses the match for other reasons, such as trades, high damage and having a huge hitbox.